SMP6 The Lost City Outpost?

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by TheRobotChicken, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Server: smp6
    Name: The awesome city
    Zone: Desert
    Things I can do: I can mine, I can farm, I can build and also I can kill mobs.
    Cool Ideas: Do a big sign saying EMC Rocks just as in smp3
  2. robot please don't send 2 messages without anyone responding just made the same mistake so just please be careful
  3. Impossible for it to be mine. If my fire had caught the wall on fire, then my entire room would be gone because the materials in it are flamable. I therefore say it is impossible that it was my fireplace that did it
  4. Server you think it should be on:SMP 4,5 or 6
    Outpost name: Last Cover Outpost
    What biome you think would be good: Extreme Hills, Extreme Hills Edge or a section of hilly Plains
    How you would contribute: Mining, Getting supplies such as wood, cobble, stone, dirt if needed and other ores. Adventuring farther out for more building space.
    Cool ideas: i think a nice park, or town square with a fountain would look quite nice in the outpost.
    Would you like to help build some buildings and other things?: Of course, but my sense of 'style' is not exactly the best, so i could work on infrastructure buildings?
    Have you been banned? If so, why? Never been banned!
  5. I saw the damage and it was strange....there were blocks missing on the hallway walls but not on the floors near the fireplace or floor. I was downstrairs in the farm area....I thought I heard a distant creeper explosion at one point....oh well, it wont be hard to get some more jungle wood to fix it.
  6. Plus the fire was on the side of the hallway opposite my room
  7. It was colonel creeper with a candlestick in the hallway..
    KingGeorge3rd likes this.
  8. I just connected to the server about 2-3 minutes ago. If you want to get on, try to.
  9. In case a fire starts burning through the entire backside of the base, there are fire escape signs leading to the exit
  10. Maybe a creeper, because the front doors are wood and zombies can break them
  11. What if we replace the doors with iron doors
  12. Server you think it should be on: smp2
    Outpost name: Team Awesome
    What biome you think would be good: extreme hills
    How you would contribute:farming, mining, building, redstone.
    Cool ideas: having a railroad going to and from the diff farms and hoisting areas.
    If you help building: ??
  13. yes, ill pm you coords
  14. welcome, ill pm u coords
  15. i found a big slime chunk guys!
    southpark347 and penfoldex like this.
  16. Where should I make a public mine? Off of the public farm area or farther out?
  17. There's a mine that I've started exploring not to long ago, I can show you when ever you can get on
  18. There is a giant mine/cave with lots of iron in it below the room across from mine
  19. We need more members. We have plenty of housing available currently and more under construction