smp6-12093 cheap small shop

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by doobadooba, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Btw I now stock sandstone for 5r (I know it's expensive but yeah) also I have expanded my cactus farm so I have a larger stock made an iron pick so will try to start stocking redstone also thanks to twinchicken 86 I will start stocking sugar cane books and bookshelfs soon thanks for the support
  2. its just a bit of advice, the cheaper your items are even if you cantr keep them in stock the better the shop is
    like my shop i sell 5 bone meal 2r and 10 pumpking 2r and other stuff try it it might help a bit with publicity
  3. Cheers I will try it its practically out of stock anyway because somebody just bought 2 stacks where is your shop sounds good
  4. If anyone knows how to build easy clever farms I am willing to pay a bit of money for it
  5. I sell sugarcane and will begin to sell eggs as soon as my egg farm gets up and running
  6. Sugarcane 2r by the way
  7. Hey, would you sell me a TON of eggs at a discount? I would pay 100r for 64 eggs.
  8. Sure but right now I have no eggs left however I have a smart egg farming system so it shouldn't be long I will tell you when I have a stack
  9. Also how do you get the achievement things on your signature
  10. There is a site where you can make them, I'll find the link and put it below.
    (it gives you the BBCode for them)
  11. The achievements that I have are "mini" size, I woulnd't put more than 2 or 3 full size ones on your signature. However, I, at one point, had six minis.
  12. A stack of eggs is 16. I'm asking for four stacks. Also, that is four times the price that I sell sugarcane at. (I sell it 2 for 1r)
  13. Thanks for the link and the advice
  14. Is these price for 1 item each or for a stack?
  15. one (I know but I can't afford any more to be honest)
  16. You're welcome. And what about those other farms?
  17. I have now built an underground section and I have also lowered the price on many items there is to much to mention but I can tell you that I have a free stuff chest and glass is now 32 for 2r (often out of stock)
  18. This is now what I'm trying to do thanks
  19. Omg your glass is sooo cheap :D