smp6-12093 cheap small shop

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by doobadooba, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Iron ingots would also be great because they are fairly hard to get for new players and are REALLY useful.:D
  2. Sure but I can't find them either sorry I know they're expensive
  3. Sure why not stock bones I geuss
  4. It is hard to price iron ingots well though - I know of a shop where iron ingots are for sale at 8 rupees each, and another where they are 30 rupees. 30 is outrageous, but 8 is faaaaaaar underpriced in my opinion. Now, if you hope to compete with the place where they are 8r each, you will have to have alot of them, and get hardly any pay for your work. You may consider just not stocking iron ingots because of the pricing hassles you will have to go through.
  5. Wow 8 rupees is really cheap I would never go lower than 15
  6. You could stock fishing rods too. They're an easy way for new players to get food fast. Better yet put a pond for fishing near your shop so they can use it. This will make people buy it more because they can use it right away.:D
  7. I am trying to stick to easy to find cheap materials by the way I saw your farms they're really advanced also did you have a cobble maker
  8. My point exactly. Now, if you can get to a state where you have a thriving market, your prices can be a little higher than competitors because your shop is more popular and more convenient, and more people know about it. This will take a long time though.
  9. Yes, I do have a cobble machine. My farms are improvements on other people's designs, essentially. The melon farm is still being perfected. Now, everything is hydrated, so that helps with growth rate. The wheat farm is a really basic design that I came up with myself. The giant cage used to house 3 mooshrooms, but they disappeared. I will build you farms like mine, for a price of course.
  10. Also maybe when my shop is about the same standard we can work together to improve our shops as I would really like to know how to ale some stuff you did
  11. You should stock redstone. You can get it quite easily if you do some digging to the bedrock. Once you are at bedrock it is super easy to get! It sells at a pretty good price to new players who don't want to dig to bedrock. Also lots of people would want it because redstone is awesome and you can make some really cool things with it. :D
  12. Thank you I saw your empty cage was wondering what it was for thought it could be a piston contraption
  13. That would be a good idea. If you would allow me to put signs advertising my shop around your plot, I would let you do likewise for mine. Now, my shop will be expanding soon, perhaps we can share a shop building and each control different items? Or do we want to have seperate "sister stores" if you will, and keep about the same prices?
  14. Sure but right now I don't have an iron pick because as you said it is hard to find
  15. To be honest all off this would be good however I think we should start with advertising I will try to give you build but not destroy permissions until you have posted all your adverts
  16. Iron isn't that hard to find! Seriously just do a little digging! Don't look on the surface for it or in nearby caves!
    Dig a staircase descending down into the earth and you're sure to find iron! Plus you'll be one step closer to finding redstone!
  17. Fishing rods are easy apart from the string because I need to kill mobs but I will try
  18. I'm gonna visit your shop right now to see it :D
  19. Just to thank all you guys for posting really helps and maybe one day you could visit the shop remember 12093
  20. Btw on smp3 people sell a stack of netherack for 15r