smp6-12093 cheap small shop

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by doobadooba, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Thanks it's pretty small but everything is reasonable prices
  2. Wow honestly don't think I can compete with that
  3. that is on smp3. every server is different.
  4. Ya but even if you use the cross server vault you still get a better deal. But I have no clue what the economy is on your server so It might be a good deal or might not be.btw if you are replying to something click the reply button
  5. There is no way to give me build permissions without giving me destroy permissions. However, I am a trustworthy person :), so I think that if you give me permissions, you are safe, as long as it is just me.
  6. I'm pretty sure ther is some guy posted about it basically you do build then remove destroy but yeah I'm sure you are trustworthy
  7. I will try to do that thanks
  8. Ok
  9. Hey could I make a shop at ur place.just a few chests so I can spread my store throughout the servers?
  10. sure i will try to arrange it sometime
  11. I bought all your bone meal! :D
  12. thanks really helps me
  13. just looked you gave me about 100 rupees thanks by the way if twinchicken doesn't mind to much i might make a cobble generator i just saw how good they are
  14. of course though my land is my land and does not come cheap however since you will make business for me it we be just a small one time payment as long as you don't sell any of the same items
  15. thanks again on over 50 posts in less than 2 days
  16. I'm expanding my own shop at 12182
  17. Went broke because people kept selling useless stuff at my shop :(
  18. I know I don't buy because i worry that that will happen to me too
  19. my two friends have opened up shops at 12092 and 12138 please check them out they sell different stuff to me although they're not as good as me :D
  20. Hey, I'm a friend and my shop is at 12102! Check it out; it is a sister shop to doobadooba's store.