SMP5 Mob Arena Event

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Jul 21, 2012.

1. I wouldn't mind driving one of them around either.
  2. cough cough armored house on wheels cough cough....
    cough cough take out the enemies with fighter jets instead cough cough....
  3. Come on we what another war with the monsters
    zombieslayer010 likes this.
  4. Dang right you do!
  5. we really are abusing that system arent we?
  6. very, lol
  7. *cough Sit in submarine and turn nuclear launch key destroy 50 square miles instead *cough
    imBobertRobert and Dwight5273 like this.
  8. Cough... Would see it going..radar...Cough :)

Yes I would mined driving one of those at 1 mile I been set lol so much power
  9. The military is boss they have invented a way to jam enemy radar.
    _Stads_ and imBobertRobert like this.
  10. cough cough... WAIT WHAT?!?!??!?!? why do you get the nukes? :( fine i call president and UN chairsman and we say no to your un precidented attack so we are shooting it out of the air and... scratch that we just got work that the enemie just saw the nuke, and they replied by saying yolo, lets blow them to bits. bombs away terminator. bombs away. cough cough...
    _Stads_ likes this.
  11. jam? i prefer disrupt. im pretty sure they dont mash up the enemy radar and put it into jars to put on toast :p
    _Stads_ and Terminator908 like this.
  12. Good luck getting the UN to do anything lol.
    _Stads_ likes this.
  13. good point... NATO your in the lead! take em out!
    actually scratch that NATO your out, england your in! you guys actually are ok, considering we should hate you still!
  14. Hatin for what?
  15. That's what I was wondering... England is where Top Gear came from for goodness sake! :p
  16. uhh... we kinda had 2 wars with them, and we kinda left them to the nazis for quite a while...
    also doctor who came from there :p
  17. Ahh thanks for clarifying ;) I guess... :p
  18. Ok guys, im planning on holding a match or two, starting in about 30 minutes. Remember to come armed and armored, but only bring items you are willing to lose, as there can be only 1 winner!

If any Staff are also available it would also be great if you could attend. :)

Tell your friends and grab your swords, the arena awaits.
    See you there, if you dare!!! ;)
    jkjkjk182, hayjam and Faithcaster like this.