SMP5 Mob Arena Event

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Is this real life
    hayjam and imBobertRobert like this.
  2. is this just fantasy?
    (continue it)
  3. Wish my grandpa's were still around he died a few years ago from cancer. One flew in the pacific in world war II against the Japanese. The other was in the battle of the buldge he had to hid under a dead soldier because the germans were sticking them with bayonets he had to stay under for 3 days. Sounds like fun eh?
  4. Please Icecreamcow can you please do another one! Lol
  5. sounds like a life of action! my grandads are relatively lucky, the only time we ever had a scare was when one had a bypass surgery and had a code blue (heart stopping) but he lived. that was when he decided to take me shooting the first time. he was going to fight in japan but hadnt left for japan when the bombs fell. my other was in law school, got pretty renowned here actually. he got an entire building dedicated to him for mock trial at a state university nearby.
    Terminator908 likes this.
  6. Please please please Icecreamcow!
  7. Sounds like a good life. I don't know what your plans are but I think I am going into the marine corps when I get out of high school.
  8. :confused:, having deja vu right now
  9. no you broke it! we where having a queen moment there!
  10. if i could i would go into the air force, but i cant since i need to take some weird minor (as in not big not kids) OCD meds. im trying to learn as many game engines and languages as possible for me, but i cant really get past the memory barrier. idk what ill do when im older. office drone perhaps? :p
  11. Whatever you do don't be an office drone lol.;)
  12. i dunno maybe it would be nice! air conditioned building, small secluded cubicle, free water, get to dress up all fancy like, and when your boss isnt looking, you can play video games if you are quiet :)
  13. ok then?
  14. Not really my style I would rather being shot at and returning fire with an assault rifle than sitting at a desk.
  15. 2012-07-24_08.19.22.png
    Winner Picture Of Round 2
    shaunwhite1982 and Dwight5273 like this.
  16. Cough....M1A2 Abrams tank......Cough
  17. sounds dramatic, but im a wimp who practically cries at a stubbed toe but gets beat up every day and doesnt flinch...
    weird how life works. who knows maybe i would make an ok soldier, i just wish i didnt have to take pills. army rule. if you need to take pills (other than aspirin, thats pretty common) then you have to go a year without them to get into the military, at least i know its taht way for the airforce. i agree, being a soldier>office drone.