SMP5 Mob Arena Event

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Jul 21, 2012.

1. I'm so coming!
  2. Next game starting in 2 minutes, be quick! :)
  3. Last game for the night starting in 5 minutes!! smp5 wilderness, just south of main spawn!!
  4. Of course. I log onto the Forums and this is what I see. 10 minutes after it started.
  5. I will try to find a little time to host a few more in a few hours, i will try to give more notice next time. :)
    I believe Jack has some video's to share of the carnage. ;)
    JackBiggin likes this.
  6. Another fun event, looking forward to the next.:)
    I had a blast, literally!
  7. I will get the videos up ASAP, although I'm a little worried I may have deleted the last games. I'm searching for it like mad.
    nick5013 and shaunwhite1982 like this.
  8. No need to fear, I'm getting the footage up now.

EDIT:
    shaunwhite1982 and JackBiggin like this.
  9. Who won this round?
  10. Still on my temp-ban. :( WHY can't it be in 14 more hours
  11. We had three rounds with Zabriel winning the first round, Faithcaster winning the second and Zabriel winning the third (I hope that's correct :p).
    It's pretty chaotic stuff, I'm amazed how long some people can last with the right tools against such a large force of mobs. :)
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  12. i REALLY hate pigmen i was the last three the first mob arena but icc threw in A BUNCH of pigman and i died....
  13. Well with the armor I have I could jump in a hole all the way down to bedrock and only take about 4 hearts of damage.
  14. i cant play anymore... im holding a contest and i cant waist my rupess
  15. Psht! This is no waste of rupees!
  16. yes it is but i can play once more with no amor.... maybe someone will die and i can pick come up :p
  17. I haven't bought anything for myself in about 100 days.
  18. In the first round, my weapon was a blaze rod. The 2nd round, it was a bone. :p