SMP5 Mob Arena Event

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Jul 21, 2012.

1. I don't get how that is a good strategy but ok.
  2. ICC, please make this daily/ at least weekly
  3. I am almost certain they will do it again; but it did take a while to setup- so both IcC and shaunwhite1982 would probably have to be on to run the event. They have to find time around their usual Admining/ Staffing lol

I think I made up a few words there :p
  4. strategy? ha! strategy is for noobs! i would do that for the fun of it not for winning lol
  5. haha pandaseatramen strategy in the 2 round use a stick as weapon lol
  6. Looks like I am a noob lol.
  7. I saw that I was like wow your screwed.
  8. haha i gave her the stick, said here's your weapone lol :p
    Terminator908 likes this.
  9. hey dont make fun of sticks:
    harry potter used one,
    gandalf used (a giant) one,
    shaolin monks use giant ones,
    and how else do you try to kill a giant bug when you go camping? bring a real sword? ha! smash it with a stick then roast marshmallows with a different stick!
    HylianNinja likes this.
  10. If it were real life and it was just me and my dad we would prolly just shoot it.
  11. cant relate:
    dad hates guns lol
    (i like em though, good ol .22 is my favorite pistol :) )
    but really he should keep a shotgun down at his store, just to be a sterotype :) (he owns a small gas station in a bad part of town)
  12. kill the bug with my fist or bare feet ;)
  13. did you change my response to rawr?
  14. :eek: what no way
  15. i know right! crazy thought!
  16. Indeed it is Crazy

Attached Files:

17. Indeed it is a Crazy RAWR!
  18. That sucks recreation shooting is really fun.
  19. Hmm pretty crazy like robin williams
  20. sometimes i go with my granddad but he has a few heart troubles and is pretty old so we dont go out much but its pretty fun when we do. i wouldnt say he matches up with rambo in the amount of guns he has but he has a good selection of pistols and a nice shotgun, 12 gauge single barrel. not very common but was apparently really cheap. he got it for my uncle on one of his birthdays but it always stayed with him since my uncle went into the military for a while and didnt take it with him when he moved out :p
    but i think i hold the best record in my city for 'warning shot shooting' since i can never actually hit the target unless its a bullseye. must mean im a good guy bobert :)
  21. opened the box, got a picture of a box... WHAT IS THIS CRAZY INCEPTION-LIKE CRAZINESS?!?!??!?1