Smp5 discussion!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by _REMOVED_87055, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Before any of you start, this is NOT a thread to say 'smp1 rulez' or list bad things about Smp5 but rather to discuss how good 5 is and share screenshots and such
    I will add some pictures later today
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  2. =D. Guess who's taking more photos?

[Reserved for photos]

SMP6 was my first server, but I quickly moved over to smp5 on my first day, due to the lack of people online. However, I did not think that it was a terrible time for everyone else, since I joined at my lunchtime = EMC time 12:00 am. Since then, I've stuck with SMP5, met some really awesome, and kind friends, and also some great community.
    ~TJ
  3. It is my original server. TheController had a great shop back then. (10030?)
    The_Boulder likes this.
  4. Shavingfoam has a really nice shop (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ
  5. Well, SMP5 is also home of GRIP, the organization set up with the idea in mind to help griefed players out :)
    BlinkyBinky and tuqueque like this.
  6. I think I'm about to relocate to smp5. gonna explore a bit and make up my mind :p
  7. /nether, turn right and follow that down. On the left after 100 blocks or so you can find the public iron farm
    gladranger7 and Sanbao like this.
  8. Nothing better then 5.
    gladranger7 likes this.
  9. >.> i was going to sacrifice smp5 as the smp which my character leaves town to explore the frontier xD
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  10. =D
    ThaKloned likes this.
  11. fBuilderS is on smp5. Need I say more.
    gladranger7, TuckerAmbr and fBuilderS like this.
  12. Not really
    gladranger7 likes this.
  13. Rude
    gladranger7 likes this.
  14. This probably wasn't meant to be rude, just as an example/posing a question, but you should read over things like this before you actually post them. This could be taken as rude if you read it a certain way.
    tuqueque and ThaKloned like this.
  15. Yes, I think this dude must have not been trying to come across as so classless. He probably just has a difficult time putting the right words together.
    TuckerAmbr likes this.
  16. Or...
    Do /nether , turn right, into the nether portal and BAM, you're in the end.
  17. Yes, he had good shop but remember buttros's shop basically a modern day todd_vinton shop on smp5.

Anyways "smp5 till I die" member always a good community there. We are a little weird at times but you get used to it then let's not forget the ever so changing moon is on there. ;p
    ThaKloned, Sanbao and fBuilderS like this.
  18. hi guys I am on smp5 and really new know any really big shops?
    fBuilderS likes this.
  19. shavingfoam is great /v 11372
  20. thanks ill check him out does he buy/sell animals?