smp4 project update & thanks

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by FreakedOut, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Is the building competition thing still on?
  2. YES.... As soon as the wall is on its way up we will be releasing the Rules and Guidelines for the Project!
    Including a Name The City Suggestion Poll... :)
    jacob5089 likes this.
  3. Sniff D:, I'm not on the list D:, what about me Fires Resist and assorted SC and a half of materials?
  4. She will always end up forgetting someone... that is why there is a Thread... so we can catch the ones we miss! :)
    And THANK YOU 5Star... For all your help :)
  5. I am sorry! I have tons of info coming at me pretty fast on a normal bases, and tons of stuff going on IRL as well. so if I do forget someone, I am very sorry! But, THANK YOU 5star for all the help! And if anyone is wanting to help, just go to the forum and pm one of us and we can/ will get you in the right direction. I am very excited about this project, and we have tons of fun! So feel free to contact us!
  6. 8100 is where anything and everything can be dropped off!
  7. Can I help?
  8. Absolutely! Do you mine quartz? If so you can go with us but we are good at it so make sure you follow.... lol
    Otherwise we need clay! And sandstone... :) and sand... kinda in that order of importance :)
  9. I already have 2-3 DCs of quartz i can help with and sandstone and sand :p I want to help by mining cause I suck at everything else lol. So next time let me know!
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  10. You and I sound exactly alike... I am the organizer and miner... thats it.... LOL
  11. When do y'all go for the quartz mining?
  12. Whenever we have 4 or more on... :) Always go to smp4 and hunt up the crew. I also want to go on one of the servers that I have nothing on so that we can stay out longer :)
  13. Exactly! I am always in the leadership position and doing the mining while other people do building and such! Hopefully tomorrow or this weekend I can help you all out! :D
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  14. If any of the crew is down for a late night hunt, PM me on forums so I can get my stuff ready.
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  15. My new goal: A Double Chest of Snow Blocks for you guys by the end of this week.
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  16. I will be tonight... :)
  17. I can do it tonight with you all if you need!
  18. Let's get a roster going here and get a timeset up, shall we? But, understand there are some rules to this! We are going to mine. We stay together. What we collect together goes to the project! You must have fire pots! (We will provide) do not under any circumstances hit a pig man. Accidents happen. If this happens let the whole group know, so we can log out and let them despawn. We will ask you to leave if you can't follow these rules. If you refuse, we will pack ourselves up and leave you on your own, and WILL blacklist you from ever going with us again or being associated with the project. This project us very important to us, and we have all put in serious time and work on this. So I'll have R0bbie set a time. I will post the roster on a new thread with the time and new meet location! :) again, thanks for all the help!
  19. I do agree with Tink... This is a dangerous place to mine and we can't have anyone not doing it the Team Way or we all die... and that is not good....
    If you want to go to the Nether and have no experience.... Let Us Know.... We can hook you up with 1 or 2 players that can TEACH you.... We just have to get you to a point where you are an asset and not a liability!
    Also the reason for the What is Mined goes to the Project rule.... We have already been bitten by players who wait until we get to the top of a pillar to mine and then take our blocks and leave.... Not Cool :(
    So.... Lets Title the thread Mining For Smp4 Quartz!
    We can start the roster and have a daily session of who is online and who can go.... :)
    Heck I live there...lol
  20. Id like to "register" for this list for knowledged miners since i do know how to mine very well. :)