SMP1 Back up (Maybe?)

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by JackBiggin, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Oh, and if you don't, we'll take your soul. No pressure. ;)
  2. EMC is down? o_o What am I going to do with my life?!
  3. As Aikar said, it's nothing the staff can fix. It's up to our server provider to fix the network issues.
  4. Who exactly IS our server provider?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. you can post in the thread I made about your adventures prior to the crash.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. The NSA.
  7. ...The National Security agency? O_O
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Correct.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Woah. That's crazy. So does that make me...like...a secret agent? 008 ^_^
    Equinox_Boss and Jay25000 like this.
  10. *NSE

RainbowChin is working on the wiki page about them.

Being 008 would require you to be working for MI6.
  11. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. *to me
    Nononono. You see, that's where your wrong. There'll be alot of pressure. Lots and lots of it. Underwater-type pressure. HEADSPLOSIONS :D
    'Security' :p
    Is this good or bad? They get to trace our IPs and monitor what we say and do, but we should be getting better latency etc... Maybe Edward Snowden DDOS'd us to protect us! :eek:
    Equinox_Boss and vball4fun like this.
  13. oh shoot, I was just about to log on. lol
    Cchiarell6914 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  14. Ew.... Snowden. That whole NSA thing was like 200 people looking through things for terrorist stuff. You guys think that, even if they did magically get to you as #1,343,432 that they would care if you're having an affair? :rolleyes:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Problem was, what they were doing was unconstitutional. And was basically against everything a democracy is for.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. True, but would you rather have them break a rule in the constitution for safety, or have a 9/11 repeat in which your friends & family died? Just saying.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. K we're off topic :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. that assumes that the NSA could prevent another 9/11 with any amount of intelligence gathering. the issue before wasn't that we lacked intelligence, it was that we failed to act on the intelligence we had.

but c'mon guys, should we discuss religion next? how about what your favorite color is?
  19. Woo 100th post!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. Time to go and reed books, play tf2, play some gta5, and shoot some stuff :D.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.