Smp 9... The wild Town "Pazzo"

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ElenaGilbert11, Oct 29, 2012.

1. That bites. I was about 2K from the base and got mobbed by a ton of skeles.
  2. Fun. I used a boat a majoity of the way
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  3. Well, even if mods did have the ability to TP people, we would not use it for this, but we dont :p. Part of the initiation is making the trek. Every member did :).
  4. well I'll try again tomorrow. hopefully I'll be a little smarter. :confused:
  5. When I tried the first time, it was 7am EST iSMOOCH said it seemed easier when more people are on so I tried again later that day. I also stopped when I was gonna get mobbed and built a small shelter. Maybe that will help?
  6. people bieng on would help. I make a shelter only if I need to check the live map. otherwise I keep running (advantages of a boat)
  7. i dont feel well today, i was on for abit but may not be on the rest of the night, i will try to be on later tomorrow. have fun all!
  8. Well Get better then :D
  9. You need to get your priorities straight, Your Majesty. I was sick last weekend and played even more than normal rather than do housework.
  10. I used to be a supporter :(

How ironic . . .
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  11. can i join?
  12. As a courtesy, you might consider leaving that stinky cat of yours in Town :)
    Jimbonothing64 and supremedr like this.
  13. You do know that applications are now open up to everyone right?
    If you wish to join please fill an application at this site.
  14. For some reason people miss that in the first message. Or for some reason the thread opens on the last page and they don't see it.
  15. lol well i'm drinking my hot tea with honey in it, to help fight off whatever this crap is i got. slept over 14 hours so i think my immune system is doing it's job lol. i feel alittle bit better today so trying to get abit more done on pantano. i normally play 10 hours a day average lol i think in the last 2 days i'm down to about 3-4 hours of play time.

i'm working on it, i promise! :p
  16. Finally feeling better, yay! :D hope every1 is doing well too.
    Dwight5273 and Pab10S like this.
  17. just abit of an update on Pantano, progress is moving along nicely. i anticipate being able to open up to a few new residents within the week sometime. i will let you all know when k :)
  18. 1. Do you get along well with others? Yes.
    2. Do you consider yourself a good builder? I am newer, but I am creative and do well with a little direction.
    3. Do you enjoy helping others? Yes
    4. Have you ever been kick/banned? No
    5. if Question #4 is yes, what was you kicked/banned for? N/A

Thank You, Scrixas
    Pab10S likes this.
  19. Please apply at zolara.guildlaunch.com
  20. abit of a bump and an update. pantano now has a tree farm. i'm yet again slowed in progress as the next day after my last update my kids started feeling sick and both have even missed school this last week. hot tea and chicken noddle soup all around lol. they are feeling abit better and back in school so hopefully i can get back to full strength building again. anyways on that note, i'm off to sleep for the night and shall see all you lovely people tomorrow :)
    ISMOOCH likes this.