Smp 9... The wild Town "Pazzo"

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ElenaGilbert11, Oct 29, 2012.

1. 1. Do you get along with others? Yes.
    2. Do you consider yourself a good builder? Yes and no. I design buildings better than build them, but I will build well if needed
    3. Do you enjoy helping others? Yes
    4. Have you ever been kicked/banned? Never
    5. If question four is yes, what where you kicked/banned for? N/A
  2. 1. Yes
    2. Yeah I'm decent.
    3. Yes definitely I've donated around 75k to a friend I dont know IRL on EMC.
    4. Yes
    5. I cannot remember but one time I got banned becos my friend got on my account and went beserk with a fly mod (well that's my understanding, I was away at the time)
    Also I was once kicked when this guy who just joined asked something kinda obvious like is this MC and I responded 'no'.

Both of them were a long time ago though :)
    Ive been wanting to make a wild town for ages BUT I ALWAYS DIE!!! :mad:
  3. Accepted ill pm the cords to both of you
  4. :D Never mind what I asked you Death lol just saw the title. :)
  5. 1. Do you get along well with others? Yes, i do :)
    2. Do you consider yourself a good builder?Ehhhh sometimes, when i want to build EPIC
    3. Do you enjoy helping others?Yes, it is fun and i always ask for jobs to help people :D
    4. Have you ever been kick/banned?Nope
  6. Accpeted ill pm the cords
  7. Any news on my application?
  8. I said if you had posted one before, please post again :p.

Anyways, Yes you can come. If you need directions PM me, but nfell2009 is out there, so Im sure he can direct you.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  9. I will tell him for you. And thanks for letting him in, he was going to leave as he hates 1.4 but he said:
    This has made his day :p
  10. All Current members and interested future members! The Pazzo Community now has a new website :).

This Here be the link.

Like I said in an earlier post, this site is provided from our recent acquiring of the Zolara community as well.

Even if you are already a member, it asks you to fill an application to become a member. Go ahead and do it, it will be accepted :). Cool Pazzo related updates will be placed here. As well as any services within the community, the future plans, build layouts, a lot of cool features. :).

Interested applicants, the application to get on the site is the same one we ask you to fill out here, so you can just fill it out there instead, either works. It is easier for us to keep track of everyone wanting to join there though :).
    topdawg657 likes this.
  11. Can I help with the website?
  12. Sorry, the website editing things are closed except for a just a very small select group.
  13. I think you should consider moving to a wordpress site. I know how to work them/set them up etc and they contain loads of features unlike others with free hosting etc, I will PM you some more details and examples
  14. The site is staying my friend sorry xD.. we are slowly editing some of the things with this one :p.
  15. Check the PM....
  16. Posted on the site :3

I began my trek to "The Wild". Fully suited in Diamond, sword in hand, tools, food and a few supply type items for the way. I get my directions and head on out. Wander on and suddenly....

I FREAKING DIED. I was HALFWAY THERE. *Insert rage*
    I was surrounded by mobs and died. :(. Ready to ragequit, iSMOOCH talked me out of it and told me to "try again when there were more people. It seemed easier then." So I decided to go to bed and deal with it all later. Last night I

set out again, this time determined nothing was going to stop me. I took off in the direction I had gone and wandered on dodging what few mobs I passed, using ice and water every chance I could.

I made it to the spot I had died yesterday morning AND THERE WAS ALL MY STUFF! VICTORY.FREAKING.DANCE. Grabbed it all and continued on my way. I only had to stop a few times for mobs but I continued on. Not much more interesting to say.

I continued on, dodging mobs, sailing boats. After a few minutes I think I began slowly going insane. I believe the sun was getting to me, I could hear lava and Zombies, yet I was in the middle of the Ocean. I discovered that you can't eat bread in a boat you can't eat bread with a goat...er...sorry, Dr. Seuss moment...But I managed to get to Pazzo and slept in a random bed on a hill. I picked a room in the Inn for the time being.
  17. Glad you made the adventure that it is out to pazzo not that your there you can easily travel between our empire to the other towns, Be glad you did not attempt the trip on foot to zolara as it further and more creep friendly.

All that aside Welcome

An update from the Zolara side of the fence

Airport "under construction"

Turkish bath "under construction"

Ceniplex "under construction"

Color coded Sheep farm "under construction"

Zombie and sekelton spawner up and running for public use

Along mega castle building comp between myself and eramas_man20 "no dead line just a friendly comp" and every one else oen personal builds

Current public features
    Giant farm tower "everything and any thing you farm can be found here aside from jungle trees"
    public storage house
    3 Cell iron farm
    Potion lab "w/ mycelium farm and mush farm on roof"
    Community hotel for new comers
    Grand central rail station " for all your tunneling needs"
  18. 1. Do you get along well with others? Yeh
    2. Do you consider yourself a good builder? Im alrite
    3. Do you enjoy helping others? If dey're nice :D
    4. Have you ever been kick/banned? Yea
    5. if Question #4 is yes, what was you kicked/banned for? Advertising
  19. 1. Do you get along well with others? YES :D
    2. Do you consider yourself a good builder? I'm an ok builder, check out my res 18003
    3. Do you enjoy helping others? All the time
    4. Have you ever been kick/banned? Yes
    5. if Question #4 is yes, what was you kicked/banned for? Banned for 12 hours for "trolling" (i gave a guy a wood sword?) I didn't know you couldn't give somebody a wood sword as a joke? But besides that minor incident no
  20. 1. Do you get along well with others? Yes, if they are nice to me i'll return the favor :)
    2. Do you consider yourself a good builder? Yes
    3. Do you enjoy helping others? Yes:D
    4. Have you ever been kick/banned? Yes:oops:
    5. if Question #4 is yes, what was you kicked/banned for? Ha....cki...ng...:oops::oops:
    I realllllllllly would loveee to joinnnn
    i donated like 25k to your shop :3 rememberrr?:3