Smp 9... The wild Town "Pazzo"

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ElenaGilbert11, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Withdrawn as i have been accepted into another wild community and want to consolidate my free time into one project.

Best of luck with this folks....
  2. My brother (nfell2009) said that someone called queendiva1? Accepted my cousin ben_taylor10
  3. ATTENTION!

The Pazzo Community has grown!

We have now joined partnership with Zolara.

Details!

Zolara is a community that is known for its huge builds in the wild on smp9. Now, the easiest way to access Zolara, is through a Rail Way that connects Pazzo to Zolara. This is just one of many expansions planned for Pazzo community.

What does this mean for applications you might say?

Well we are now openly accepting ALL applications. If you submitted an application earlier in the thread, please post again. The mayor of Zolara is Deathtomb8953.

If queendiva1 or I accept your application, it is for residence in Pazzo, or our new additional city that is nearly complete as well. If Deathtomb8953 accepts you, it is for Zolara. With the inclusion of Zolara, will be gaining access to a website that will provide the easiest way for the community to share information :). This is exciting, because this makes us quite large. Unlike the very forming streets of Pazzo, and its soon to be extension, Zolara is very spread out, and has a very skilled bunch of builders building large things everyday.

Here are the views of the Cities from the live map.
    Pazzo
    Pazzo.png

Zolara

Pantano (future expansion not yet open)

Pantano.png

We are excited about our growth, and hope to keep a great system and community going to create the best wild community out there :).
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  4. OP has been edited to reflect the new updates As well noting the now open application :).
  5. omg those are some awesome pictures! our head leader ismooch has once again showed his awesomeness :). i , the mayor of pantano, would like to say Woot Woot. pantano will be accepting new residents soon. our plans for pantano will be housing plots set up for residents to build their own houses in their own style. and once the plots are complete i will set up an area for residents to be able to free build.
    We are very excited about the partnership with Zolara, deathtomb and his group of builders are very talented. Let's give a warm welcome to death and his city of Zolara to the Pazzo Empire. YAY!!! :D
  6. 1. Do you get along well with others? yes
    2. Do you consider yourself a good builder? Yes
    3. Do you enjoy helping others? Yes very much
    4. Have you ever been kick/banned? Yes
    5. if Question #4 is yes, what was you kicked/banned for? I was perm banned for not repaying a player 20r because he repeatedly asked me for a job I said no and he still gave me the money
  7. Just to let you know, if you are permabanned, they dont do it without good reasoning...
  8. I didn't do crap
  9. What's your texture pack you use?
  10. 1. Do you get along well with others? Oh Yeah!
    2. Do you consider yourself a good builder? Yes
    3. Do you enjoy helping others? Yes, Yes, Yes!
    4. Have you ever been kick/banned? Yes
    5. if Question #4 is yes, what was you kicked/banned for? I got a 24 hour ban for supposedly hacking when i didnt actually hack.
  11. I'm not sure if any of you care about me still, but I wish you the best of luck :)
  12. accpeted for zolara ill pm you the directions
  13. Pantano is slowly getting bigger! :D we are now in the process if making an iron farm, yay Thank you smooch for your hard work! hopefully over the next week or 2 (hoping not much longer then that) we might be able to start taking in new residents! i will keep you all informed on Pantano's Progress. :)
  14. How'd you get the fancy water? I wouldn't mind joining
  15. Its special russian water from Antarctica. Shipped directly by spaceplane.

There is an application in the original post.
  16. i believe ismooch made modifications to the picture itself. he would have to answer that for you. :) and to apply all you need to do is answer the application questions we have here on this thread. at this point in time you may be if approved directed to the town of Pazzo or Zolara. As of this time Pantano is still closed to new residents. but you are welcome to apply now if you'd like. :D
    *edit*
    smooch u beat me to a reply again! :p

*edit again*
    lots of stonebrick ready for you now smooch!
  17. Wild bases are always a good idea :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  18. I've been trying to make my own today. But I always get killed... I need more people to help.
  19. if you look at the Pantano screenshot, that's my epic treehouse made out of birch near the top of it :) once Pantano is open to the public I will have room for players who want to build rooms in the treehouse!
  20. 1. Do you get along well with others? yes.
    2. Do you consider yourself a good builder? I'm good, but better with directions.
    3. Do you enjoy helping others? of course.
    4. Have you ever been kick/banned? no.
    5. if Question #4 is yes, what was you kicked/banned for? N/A
    I heard that Ismooch would soon be accepting non-members. I also know 99Marvel who is already in Pazzo and I would really like to be with him.

Thank You, R5u9