Smp 9... The wild Town "Pazzo"

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ElenaGilbert11, Oct 29, 2012.

1. ahh okay .... yeh crazy is pazzo, also could be brado ... way he meant wild in first post sounded like 'wilderness' which is selvaggio - but this is 'crazy' lol

In effetti, ho avuto da salamino piccante ultimi giorni (stereotipo scherzo, è impossibile resistere), e adesso sono di nuovo qui. (couldn't resist lol - see if anyone can read this :p)
  2. i am half italian, but i even looked it up on the net for the definition. wild as in crazy, insane, wild person. aka pazzo.

Pazzo = Wild (adjective) - mad,crazy,insane, etc. example wild with hunger; wild with anxiety
  3. .... spicy salami?
    PandasEatRamen and HylianNinja like this.
  4. side note ( she meant*) and awe i only speak english i so should learn my ancestral language ;)
  5. hmmm look that up to translate it and find a rather intriguing quote:

The man got out of his head as sentenced to prison. Has found beyond himself not God who is the prohibition of the crime, but a being who ignore the ban. Beyond what I am, I meet a being who makes me laugh because he is headless, that fills me with anxiety because it is made ​​of innocence and crime: holding an iron weapon in his left hand, flames like a sacred heart in the right hand. Together in the same eruption Birth and Death. It is not a man. It is not even a god. It's not me, but it's more than me: his stomach is the labyrinth in which he has lost, I miss him, and in which I find myself being him, that monster.
    (Georges Bataille, The Labyrinth)
  6. i said: In fact, i had pepperoni pizza past few days (stereotype joke, couldn't resist :p), and now i am on here.... [for those that don't know traditional italian, pizza is picante (which in english means pie) and pepperoni is italian for peppers ... while english pepperoni is salami or salamino ... so ... salamino picante :p
  7. lol interesting! i'm half italian but prefer mexican food, does that make me a traitor to my kind lol jk :p
  8. btw how good is your iron golem farm???
  9. spits out an average of 4 stacks of ingots per hour
  10. nice
    btw
    i really want to join
    and how far out is it?
  11. #1 : yeh! :D
    #2 : yes sorta
    #3 : yeh :) i like spreading happiness but watch out cus when i get angry....
    #4 : yes unfortunately
    #5 : kicked for saying swear :p i was real angry at the time and accepted my punishment- a kick :p
  12. 1. Do you get along well with others? Yes
    2. Do you consider yourself a good builder? Yes I Have
    3. Do you enjoy helping others? Yes
    4. Have you ever been kick/banned? No

I would really like to join I am looking for a wild community to stay at because im lonely.
  13. 1. Do you get along well with others? Yes
    2. Do you consider yourself a good builder? Yes
    3. Do you enjoy helping others? Yes
    4. Have you ever been kick/banned? Yes
    5. if Question #4 is yes, what was you kicked/banned for? I lagged while I was jumping off a tall thing on my res (now gone) and the system thought I was flying.
  14. 1. Do you get along well with others? Very well
    2. Do you consider yourself a good builder? Yes, I consider myself a pretty talented builder. Check for yourself: https://eclipsys.imgur.com/
    3. Do you enjoy helping others? Yes, since I've accumulated over 1m rupees I'm donating to projects that seem interesting and I also give building advice to people who need it
    4. Have you ever been kick/banned? I'm a proud 1 year EMC member w/o a ban/kick record! :D
    5. if Question #4 is yes, what was you kicked/banned for? N/A
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. I will PM you all the coordinates. Welcome to Pazzo.

Sorry Terr, but as of right now, the recruitment is only open to supporters, we will open to regular members soon.
  16. We should probably make it clear as day in the OP that the clan is open to supporters only for now. Meaning, color it, bold it, underline it, AND italicize it.
  17. ty smooch for doing that for me :) and welcome all our newest residents to Pazzo!
  18. Hey,

I was just wondering if i could visit, just to get ideas for my latest project i the LLO,
    Wondering if that is ok. I have no intention to damage things.
  19. 1Do you get along well with others?Yes
    2. Do you consider yourself a good builder?Kinda
    3. Do you enjoy helping others?Yes
    4. Have you ever been kick/banned?Yes
    5. if Question #4 is yes, what was you kicked/banned for? Kicks: Caps and spamming letters like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Bans: Using caps because of raging
  20. lotad we are very small at the moment, we are no where near the size and creativeness of LLO. as for a visit i will discuss it with our mayor and founding members k