Smp 9... The wild Town "Pazzo"

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ElenaGilbert11, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Looks awesome! Also ignore Gap, he likes to be a Negative Nancy and troll sometimes.
  2. 1. Do you get along well with others? Yes
    2. Do you consider yourself a good builder? Yes
    3. Do you enjoy helping others? Yes
    4. Have you ever been kick/banned? Yes
    5. if Question #4 is yes, what was you kicked/banned for? stupid stuff
    BeKaLuSa and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  3. Who's the mayor for Pazzo????
  4. http://empireminecraft.com/threads/goodbye-emc-forever.13848/
  5. Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  6. um ok i'm sry but 1st we are currently only accepting applications from EMC supporters. keep this app here for when we start the all player apps. 2nd yes on the kicked/banned question, can you be more specific as to why? what you mean by "stupid stuff"?
  7. mainly just saying stupid things in chat once
  8. and why on earth will u only be accepting supporters???
  9. /maphide
  10. not completely. I very rarely use /map hide. However, there are some cases that if a non-supporter is well known enough as a good player, their app at this time may still be considered. So please feel free to apply. Its more of a closed recruiting right now as we develop. We feel like supporters will have more of a sense of value to their playing time here as to not destroy anything, or cause problems in the mini-community.
  11. 1. Yes
    2.yes
    3.yes
    4.No

I consider myself to be a good player, if you choose me do you guys need anything, like enchanting tables etc.
  12. :(
  13. coffee dont be sad, we will keep your application for future use k :)
  14. Not how that Meme works but you can just wait. I'm sure they'll open it up soon :)
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  15. I'd love to join, but seeing as i'm not a supporter, guess i can't ... p.s.) not to burst your bubble but the italian word for wild is NOT 'pazzo' (that means crazy, or lunitic - that type of wild) ... it's 'selvaggio (for wild as in - primitive, nature, wild)' or 'brado' (as in wild, not tamed) ... but the traditional term : wilderness would be like 'regione selvaggia' ... or 'wild - would be selvaggia for short' ...
    Jimbonothing64 and mba2012 like this.
  16. i know :D
  17. yes i know, thats y we choose that kind of "wild" word to use ;)
  18. because it's incorrect? makes no sense ... Guess it's an American thing - i'm Italian :p
  19. Because it is crazy xD
    Jimbonothing64 and mba2012 like this.