smp 6 public works

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by SMP6_PublicWorks, Oct 24, 2017.

1. I'll be making myself comfy at this farm.
  2. Soo gold farm will be out of order when 1.13 comes
    Will it be fixed before 1.13 or arter??
  3. Also can someone tell me where utopia farms are?
  4. Looks like the South East corner of the Guardian Farm isn't collecting the items correctly.

Just as an fyi.
  5. Thanks for the heads up. We'll try to get out there soon and look at it.
  6. Don't think i've even made a visit yet...
  7. Issue resolved. Turns out hoppers are directional. Who would've thought?!
    Mochoa_Frap and DoINeedATag like this.
  8. To whoever owns/goes into the gold farm storage:
    Being the very smart person I am, I accidentally put my OP shovel (one of the items I was mending at your farm) in the chest that reads:
    "Please only swords in this chest"
    So ya. Whoopsies! If you ever happen to come across it, please return it... :p
    I'm not sure of all the enchants on it but you could probably tell it apart from the rest of the items... xD
  9. did u use a single village iron farm design or one that auto resets and stacks them
  10. JK i found it! I found where the swords sneak off to so yay! :D
    Great farm btw I use it when I need them exp levels :p
    ellisbrewer likes this.
  11. Here we are in 2022. Are the public works on smp6 still up and running? I know there are other public works on other SMPs like 3 & 8 & more but just askin about smp6 right now cause that's my home smp. I know this thread is old but I figure I'd give it a bump cause a lot of new people here may not know places like this exist on SMPs.
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  12. I don't know if they are working now but I visited the iron and guardian farms just after the 1.18 update and found the portals put me where I didn't want to be. The guardian farm portal put me on the collection floor with no way out, except through the portal.
    BreezyMan likes this.

13. Smp6 wild e farms are indeed open and running
    BreezyMan likes this.
  14. This issue should be fixed with all farms now, if you come across one that is not working as it should please let us know!

I am also aware of the glow squid ink farm not working. I just learned there was a change in their spawns and havent updated the farm yet
  15. Hey MissBonnie, Good to see (hear) from you again.
  16. Thanks for the directions again. Didn't remember what direction but I know how to get there once I hit the spawn. Thanks again.
  17. BTW Sacs Fifth Avenue(Glow Ink farm) should be up and working again
    Velma_T_Jinkies likes this.
  18. I didn't help with any of the post 1.18 updates to our farms. That was all MissBonnie! If you see her, make sure you show her some love. This was hard work and she shouldered it without a bit of negativity or complaining. I was dead to the world and she lifted all the weight. Nice work MissB! <3
  19. And yeah, the farms are still up and running. We did close them for a while, due to griefing, but that just gave us a chance to remodel and make improvements, giving you what you see today. There are definitely more things to come for our humble little hub in the east. If you have a suggestion, or constructive criticism , please feel free to message MissBonnieParker or myself. We are happy to entertain new ideas.
    <3 Velma