Single Player Game - Ender Dragon

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by BreezyMan, Feb 19, 2023.

1. IDK if this is the right forum for this but since 2010-11 ish in Beta 1.7. something... when I joined Minecraft. I finally now, in single player normal survival got the Ender Dragon on my own. I don't even remember if there was an Ender Dragon back then but... when it was... I always depended on, who? My son, to find the end with me and kill it. He has been away. I finally did it on my own this past Nov, 6th. Date was on the screen shot LOL. Sorry. I had to share.

Raaynn, Fred_TWK, 607 and 4 others like this.
  2. Very nice! I think that screenshot could make a cool desktop wallpaper. :D
    We3_MPO and BreezyMan like this.
  3. Very nice. That's something I haven't attempted on my own.
    We3_MPO and BreezyMan like this.
  4. Took me a while to venture into the nether at first too. Alone, unassisted, unaided but I got through that. Learning new things like wearing something gold. :eek:

Then, I had to collect enough ender pearls too. Along with the fact that the End area was 2700 m from my spawn I found out eventually chasing it over terrain and water. Found the spot had a rough start but did not die (mainly cause I watched a bunch of YT vids on killing the dragon) but I digress and in the end I beat him. Did go back for a second go round and aced it there too. Diamond gear. It was a first and second for me alone. Screen shot was the first Dragon. Then my butt got to the nearest city ship to get an Electra. :)
    607, farmerguyson and We3_MPO like this.
  5. Cool! :D
    The Ender Dragon has been in the game since 1.0. I also have never beaten Minecraft! I was working on it on Switch a while ago, and documenting my progress on EMC, but then I lost motivation to post about it on EMC, and as a result lost motivation to continue playing. :p
    BreezyMan likes this.
  6. Cool. I didn't know what version the Ender Dragon was released in exactly. I probably coulda Googled it. Sorry to hear about your lost motivation on your progress and playing. I go to YouTube videos or YouTube shorts for MC stuff when I get un-motivated, to see some cool builds and real quick builds that are functional or visually awesome. Then I come back and try to make some them. I don't document, real programmers never document. :rofl: :lmao: I just do stuff. :)
    607 likes this.
  7. I think The End was originally added in the Beta 1.9 prereleases, but Beta 1.9 was never released: now that the game had an ending, it made sense to release it fully. I did not fact-check any of this, though, this is just from memory. :p
    Nice one about documentation. :rolleyes:
    BreezyMan likes this.