Show yourself! - Post a photo of you

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by klamepa, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agreed.
  2. I'm late to the party, because I was trying to find a better picture. Oh well, here's what I got.
    I'm on the left.
    403310_10150545432614458_669594457_10928218_954549555_n.jpg
    Malicaii12 and MEINCRAVTA like this.
  3. Didn't Sadam use gas to kill the Kurds as a precursor to Desert Storm?
    MEINCRAVTA likes this.
  4. MEINCRAVTA likes this.
  5. Lol a mod liked my pictures of me :D

6. ^ I'm the glass of water!
  7. I am just a tad fired up about this whole Kony thing and the crap about Geneva and CBRN warfare...
    EMC is not the place for political discussions...
    I get so frustrated when I see the same crap regurgitated after being seen on Facebook/Twitter/YouTube/Google+/MySpace/etc. These arm chair and keyboard activists put me into a blind rage...
  8. Amen, Twitch. If people want to do something real about perceived injustices let them do as you and I have done and go have a chat with a military recruiter. I'm not convinced that always accomplishes anything since the military works for politicians, but at least the soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines' hearts are in the right place.
    oidking, ignoramoose, nab27 and 3 others like this.
  9. Just want you to know, every time I see your name pop up, I know it is going to be an intellectual post and I am excited to read it. :)
    There are a few others here as well, this happens to be a proper post to tell you personally.
  10. Agreed 100% Edmund's posts are always worth reading!

But I would vote for back to topic ;)
    margaritte likes this.
  11. STOP KONY!!!!!

(What is Kony again?)
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  12. You and me both, pal. I participated in the "Demand Change" movement that was key in brining down SOPA, and I'm proud of it!

But now, after that's over, I keep getting emails from them about different petitions they want me to sign and I'm quickly realizing which end of the political spectrum they lean towards! I keep hearing about what "monsters" the republicans are and how "committed" democrats are to the common man.

That sort of bias just drives me up the wall... but you're right, this isn't the "Political Debate" thread for EMC (and I hope to God there never is one!)
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  13. You have such gorgeous long hair! I am very jealous right now.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  14. Thank you! I love your achievement get banner -- very nice :)
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  15. You know, I actually looked up the "Kony 2012" thing and I have to say that the idea is a good one!

Whether or not they're going about it the right way is another matter entirely. We certainly don't want to stick our already-grubby American fingers into Africa any more than we have and I'm sure that the situation isn't as black-and-white as they make it sound (because it never is!).

That being said, I'm getting an ulcer from reading all of these media blockheads griping about the video.
    If they're gonna criticize something, they should at least do it intelligently.

Ok, I've let off my political steam. I'm done now. *deep, cleansing breath*
  16. Could we stop it already.... -.- Just dont write about it anymore DONT!

Like we know anything about it... Most of us can barely even name the political problems of our own towns. But arguing about glodal human right problems. Just dont!
    MEINCRAVTA and hayleycolgan like this.
  17. If you wank to talk about talk about it here: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/kony-2012.4893/
  18. My bad guys, I should've let the stupid thing drop dead. I promise to leave politics alone from here on out.

Are people allergic to politics or something?
  19. His face screams XD to me..
    amadai and hayleycolgan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.