Show Your Setup!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by TheRobotChicken, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Get some pics up when its setup ! :p
    607 and amadai like this.
  2. Lol I will after I get the monitor and get my desk cleaned up =P
    RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66 likes this.
  3. Oh yes. Just within arms reach. The drawers of that desk are stocked with tea, sugar, and honey :)
    Mike5282 likes this.
  4. d8ff-3073-4902-adcb-564dc60df9f0.jpg
    7332-d0d7-4907-b9a4-ee4e10e390b3.jpg
    Self-built water cooled desktop.
    CPU/Processor - Intel Core i7 2600K - Fully Watercooled
    Motherboard - MSI Z77 mPower
    Video/SPD - Corsair Vengeance 3x4GB DDR3 1600mhz
    GPU/Grapich Card - Gainward Geforece 590GTX Dual GPU - Fully watercooled
    Harddrive - SSD OCZ Agility 3 SATA 6GB/s 240GB -- Samsung HD154 1,44TB
    Power Supply - 750watts Seasonic power supply
    Fan Control Device - Aerocool Touch
    Water Cooling:
    XSPC Radiator & Blackice Extreme Radiator
    High Quality Fittings and Pipes.
    Everything fitted into the huge 64,2x64,2x,40,3 Obisidan 800D Cage.
  5. Nice PC bro, the case isn't to pretty thought, colours would be mad, I love it thought ! :D
  6. Anybody else care to share ? :p
  7. my new pars that I will have somewhere at the beginning of January :p

and this one I already got: Sapphire HD 7870 OC
    Nilex92 and RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66 like this.
  8. It's quite good, it's not 1080p so it's not the greatest, but it does the job for mc and stuff.

9. This is my gaming place :cool:
    You probably already can see to which pc/laptop the screen are connected, if not, the two black screens with the blue background are connected to the laptop, and the two white/grey screens with green background are connected to my also white and grey pc, which is under my table.

My pc (I use it for mc) + my awesome subwoofer :D

PC:
    Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2.2 GHz)
    Graphics card: ATI Radeon X1300/X1550 Series (256MB)
    RAM: 3GB (DDR2)

Subwoofer from under... :rolleyes: (from CREATIVE)

I also have 5 of these sitting around: (also from CREATIVE)

The screen I use for gaming. It's a Samsung Syncmaster 151s. It looks small (15 inch), old (over 10 years) and terrible, but it isn't. It's a really nice screen, it even has a 75Hz frecuency! :o

19 inch, DELL SE197FP. This is my secondary screen, it's used for things like music, or having notes, or for internet.

My mouse and keybord, mouse is a logitech M205, keybord is a DELL. (I don't know what type of keyboard it is.)

My amazing mouse mat! It's actually a case, where you can put a laptop in. But I like to use it as my mouse mat.

17.3 inch. This originally is my mothers laptop, but she's got an other, because I used it too much :p (and she wanted a smaller screen lol) I use this for internet mostly, and I also use this screen for running my private server.
    Specs are:
    Processor: Intel Celeron P4600 2Ghz (2 CPUs)
    Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics (?? idk it says this lol)
    RAM: 3GB

21 inch, LG Flatron E2040S This is my secondary screen of the laptop, I sadly don't really use it alot, it a really beautiful screen. The reason why I don't use this as my gaming screen, is that it has almost 2 times as much pixels, which will probably lag my pc :p And it isn't 75Hz, but 60Hz...

Mouse of laptop, a Fujitsu Siemens that I got from my dad.

I use these speakers for my laptop: Trust MP3 Sound Station SP-2980p speakers. They are originally meant as portable speakers, and therefore can be used on batteries.

My mic, that I don't use that often, because I usually skype on my phone. It doesn't really have a long range.

My lovely chair! :p
    goreman2000, 607 and RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66 like this.
  10. You have a nice oldschool setup!
    goreman2000 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  11. id post mine but lets just say Its the worst laptop ever and you wont be able to run over about 20 FPS on Minecraft alone :p
  12. Neat dude, always good to upgrade :D
  13. How do you mean, old school?
  14. Playing on a 10 year old monitor, I like to describe it as OldSchool, nothing bad about it just the way I describe it :p
    607 likes this.
  15. I know, I got almost everything from other places. Got the grey/white screens for free, the keyboard, and the pc (bought 2GB RAM more, because it lagged, after that I usually don't come under 60 FPS!)

It really does the job for me. :)
  16. I got all the free things in the post above from my old teacher :p (he got it for free too, but he didn't need it.)
    EDIT: Oops, got the white screen gifted from someone else.
  17. Okay...
    Here are the specs according to moose:
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3350P CPU @ 3.10 GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.1 GHz
    Video card: GeForce GTX 560
    Peripherals are starcraft II limited edition razer brand (they light up in the colors i choose)

New desk set-up:
  18. Looking good! Hows it going with 2 monitors ? :p Im guessing thats an ASUS MX279H?
  19. it's a VX but that's some talent you have there to be able to recite the model numbers.
    As for how i like dual monitors. Makes my life so much easier....
  20. Well lets just say that I've been none stop looking around the internet for good gaming monitors, and I stopped by that one and somehow remember it by the nice stand and that it's an IPS Panel xD