Show Your Setup!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by TheRobotChicken, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Pics!
  2. I have a mac, so ill stop there. I do have logitech G930 headset which is cool!
    Monster_ likes this.
  3. I shall post some soon
  4. Very nice, I've got an intuos 4 sitting in its box ready for christmas :D
  5. Ah, I'm jealous! The great thing about Wacom tablets is that they can be older models...and still be "brand new". Enjoy your new toy :)
  6. I know what is going on my last minute christmas list lol
    amadai likes this.
  7. Yeap, Thanks :3 Great setup there, I'm planning to buy a BenQ monitor to have a setup in my room :)
    amadai likes this.
  8. How much did it cost?
  9. Macs are bad for gaming, but great for other things :D
    samsimx likes this.
  10. I object, Macs are not bad for gaming! I get an average of 120 fps with my Mac.
  11. Comfy Couch + Ancient Macintosh + No Headset/Socks + Glass of Ice Water + Charger :p
    amadai and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  12. He means that macs are not made for gaming, which they are not. There are a lot better options out there if you're going for gaming. But like he said, macs are good for a lot of other things!
    amadai likes this.
  13. Well I guess not all macs are "bad" But lets not make this a "MAC VS PC" war
  14. I love that there is a kettle near by. The times I had to leave the room to get a coffee! oh yeah and nice set-up
  15. I keep meaning to geta second monitor. You have quite the setup.
    RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66 likes this.
  16. Intel Core i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz
    8GB RAM
    1TB Hard drive
    GeForce GTX 650 Ti graphics card
    Logitech keyboard and mouse
    Some old LG monitor :p
  17. Noice :)
  18. My bed
    My Laptop
    My little fan
    Some water
    Candy

(When I move to Seattle my setup it going to be different. I hope to get a second screen thing that my dad has but he might give it to me. And a cool gaming keyboard with a nice mouse.
    RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66 likes this.
  19. Exact same :p
  20. Okay, so I actually decided that I cannot wait any longer. I will have a second monitor by the end of the day today =P
    jkjkjk182 and amadai like this.