Show me your Pumpkins!!!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by shaunwhite1982, Oct 21, 2012.

1. I'm alsos the pumpkin creeper's brother too :)
    creeper3846 likes this.
  2. For the hecks of it . . .

I call it " The Pumpkin Golem "

Story coming in 1 minuites
    Manglex, 5weety and shaunwhite1982 like this.
  3. Lol pumpkin creepers!
  4. Please don't laugh at my new story I did it on my phone :p
    coffee_bullet likes this.
  5. I'm simply impressed by this! I think it's a great story with suspence and keeps the reader reading the story. And , yes , I am a critic.
    BeKaLuSa likes this.
  6. Run pumpkins! He's coming with his sword! Ruuuuuun!!!
    2012-10-21_19.43.58.png
  7. You can't use sponges since they're not in SMP
    BeKaLuSa likes this.
  8. PumpkinStan.jpg

I give you............. PumpkinStan!

We made this badboy one night after an op when we were in Afghanistan.

:D

I know it's not an MC pumpkin, but neayh. :)
  9. :confused:
  10. Sponges are fine, any items from creative, up to and including 1.4 update is acceptable.
    They are all fantastic entries being submitted, so much creativity and originality. :)
    Equinox_Boss and chickeneer like this.
  11. Let's just say, my entry will be quite, destructive.
    Manglex likes this.
  12. Thanks lol. I did it in a few seconds, if I was typing on a computer it'd be tonnes better. :)
  13. STORY TIME! ( This is for my entry )
    So at exactly midnight, the Pumpkin Golem goes serching for their lost arch enemies : Snow Golems. The Pumpkin Golem gets bigger each time he eats a Snow Golem. He trails jack-o-lanterns across his light trail. Stare at his pupil, and you get the shiver from the brightness. Try to grief him, and he'll eat you up! You don't want to encounter this horror tonight!

14. Hello and welcome, world leaders. You are here because you have requested the best in seasonal bipedal giant cyborgs. Well we here at Toaster Laboratories™ are more than happy to please! Presenting the Toaster Laboratories Pumpkin Based Super Giant Mashy Panic Robot™! This engineering beauty is the most powerful mega destruction robot that has ever existed! This machine stands at a huge 43 meters tall! This machine contains the Toaster Laboratories Multi Thingy-Ma-Jig Cannon Whatever™! This amazing device can form a laser sword, fire a laser (as caught here in mid fire) and fire Toaster Laboratories Super Destructive Destroying Bombs™! The left arm contains a Toaster Laboratories Super Painful Panicky Fire Flinging Phaser™! FIre molten something that's probably lava straight at your enemies! When left on in Position 1, this wonderful machine will burn whatever it passes, while the Mostly Everything proof exterior armor shrugs the constant guaranteed death off. In the chest is the Toaster Laboratories Mega Powerful Generator Thing That Isn't Like Those Weak Spots on the FInal Boss in Like, Every Platformer Game™! This super powerful generator is powered entirely by nuclear fusision (fusion + fission). It too is everything proof, and you can laugh as those helpless little ants tremble in fear, wishing they could find a 1-Up! Plus, only one soldier needs to control this machine by simply remaining inside the pumpkin head. This pumpkin head contains the controls for everything, as well as a home theater, a kitchen, and half of an Arby's that we ripped out of the ground on our way here. Lastly, the sorta stemmish looking thingy is, it's just a stemmish looking thingy. Anyway, who wants to crush their enemies with a giant pumpkin looking robot? Bidding starts at $999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999.
  15. Hmm... Not sure if I'll try one.
  16. :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. I am working on a orange house. It is the white house ust not 3d yet and no where near done
    2012-10-21_21.46.06.png
    5weety and shaunwhite1982 like this.
  18. I'm working in my epic pumpkin themed creation right now hehe.
  19. I think a "show me your melons" contest would have been much more fun. XD lol

Since well.. you know..

Watermelon is pretty tasty! XD