Shop spam, What do you think!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Silken_thread, Jan 31, 2013.

?

Would you like the ability to turn off/on Shop spam when needed

Yes 38 vote(s) 90.5%
No 4 vote(s) 9.5%
  1. Ok never knew there was one as I have never heard of it or seen it on the website. Would be very helpful. :D
  2. EMC uses a LOT of custom code - not sure if we modified ChestShop or based it off something else - but I don't see the point of disabling something that makes sense. You sure it's not a server plugin?

You mean /ch status off ?
  3. Or have it say, ninjaboy5656 purchased iron ingot [X20] so it reduces the amount of space taken up. Seems like that would work.
  4. But obviously the plugin can't see into the future, so if this were to be implemented it would have to be updated and added to the 1 count as it happens, in real time, so that a shop owner can see what's going on and stop someone selling to a flawed sign, ect.
  5. What don't you get? :p

6. So still looking for more feed back from this, bonzd67 thinks there might be something that turns it off when you need to. So if you know of this or have any additional suggestions towards this then pls comment and pls keep it to topic tnx.
  7. Silken_thread likes this.
  8. Tnx for the code tip Jack,but I would like the ability to turn it on and off as needed.