Shell's Frontier Turkey removal service

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by ShelLuser, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Hi gang!

One man's annoyance is another man's profit :D

So here's the deal: are you enjoying the Frontier and building cool things out there? Then maybe you don't like the Turkey season all that much, I know of some players who don't. Because once those turkeys spawn then you'll be left with status messages which some consider to be quite annoying.

Well, fortunately I may got a solution for you :D

You can hire me to hunt down & remove those turkeys for you.

Why would you want to hire me?
    • Trustworthy. I'd like to think I have build quite a reputation on the Empire, and I seriously care for that most of all. Which means that I also got a lot to lose if I misbehave, so you can seriously rule out that risk factor.
    • Independent. You build the biggest gold farm out there and you want to keep this a secret? Well, you don't have to worry about me constantly bugging you with questions like "can I please visit the farm again?" because in the end I don't care all that much about farms.
      • First: I have access to several awesome farms which are available on the outpost I'm a part off.
      • Second: several players graciously gave me access to their farms. This was done with GRIP in mind, but they're also perfectly fine with me using it for my own (which I hardly do, honest guys: it's not because I don't appreciate the offers!).
      • Third: I simply prefer mining and hunting in the wastelands over idling near a farm. I get more fun out of this.
    • Secrecy guaranteed. Even in the unlikely situation that we'd get into an argument then I'd still don't feel the need to try and hurt you by sharing private information (such as an outpost location). It's simply not in me, I'd rather hack into your computer and empty out your bank accounts instead :D Errrr.... Ok, more seriously: I got better things to do than to try and expose your secrets. Even more important: I don't even see the fun in doing that!
    • No severe damage. The Frontier isn't for mining but for building. So obviously the last you might want is some nutjob who digs out tons of holes in order to find & kill the Turkey. If that applies to your builds then don't worry: I can clean up after myself. I'd be happy to ensure that every hole I dig (to reach the turkey) will also be filled up again.
      • Note: if this applies then I might need some help to get some extra inventory space. Either you can help out, or I can bring a very trustworthy friend along.
    Hunting fee's

The fee will depend on how easy it is to reach your outpost. Is it simply an issue of using a minecart (or a boat on ice) and traveling out there then it won't cost you anything. My fee will be covered by whatever the turkey is going to drop.

However, if it means that I'll have to travel through the Overworld for quite some time then there's a traveling fee attached which ranges between 500 - 1000rupees. It's not much, also a bit symbolic to make the travel "worth my while".

When can I start?

As soon as the turkey season is over. It'd be a little silly to run out there now and risk that after killing that one annoying turkey of yours I'd also be spawning in 3 extra to annoy you even more :D

Here's how to order!

Please only place an order by responding to this thread or by starting a conversation with me (click link). Don't try to place orders in-game because there's a serious risk that I might forget about them, especially during the weekends.
    607, Jelle68 and Lomax70 like this.