Share Your Must Watch ANIME List

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BenCannoli, Oct 19, 2015.

?

Do you like/enjoy Animes?

Yes. 26 vote(s) 60.5%
No. 5 vote(s) 11.6%
Not sure/No opinion/Neither like or dislike. 3 vote(s) 7.0%
Potato. 9 vote(s) 20.9%
  1. I'll go for those as soon as I finish Angel Beats. I'm almost done here so I'll probably go to Tokyo Ghoul next. ;)
    technoLova and ObscureGolem like this.
  2. I've just finished Angel Beats! It has a sad story but it also made me laugh soooo much at some parts. I simply loved it! Now I'm out to pack my stuff cuz tomorrow I'm getting back home and giveaway the rupees I promissed!
    technoLova, ObscureGolem and Keliris like this.
  3. There's another thread like this you might want to check out ^_^
    http://empireminecraft.com/threads/the-otaku-thread.57781/
    But if you don't I will just include my list here too :p It's a bit lengthy....

Also, "Disclaimer" there are some very girly, and youthful anime in this list too... Don't judge me :oops:

1. Library War
    2. Rurouni Kenshin
    3. Emma
    4. La Corda d'oro
    5. Miracle Train
    6. Glass Mask
    7. Ristorante Paradiso
    8. Toradora
    9. Skip Beat
    10. Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun
    11. Erin
    12. Hanasakeru Seishonen
    13. Say "I love you"
    14. Kimi ni Todoke - From Me To You
    15. Golden Time
    16. The Princess and the Pilot – Movie
    17. The Pilot's Love Song
    18. Polar Bear Cafe
    19. Tonari no Seki-kun: The Master of Killing Time
    20. The Wolf Children
    21. Usagi Drop
    22. Kodocha
    23. Chi's Sweet Home
    24. Princess Tutu
    25. Suzuka
    26. The Prince of Tennis
    27. Yowamushi Pedal
    28. Tegami Bachi: Letter Bee
    29. The World is Still Beautiful
    30. Saiunkoku Monogatari
    31. Tales of Abyss
    32. Sword Art Online I & II
    33. Log Horizon
    34. No Game No Life
    35. .hack//sign
    36. .hack//legend of the twilight
    37. Code Lyoko
    38. Kaleido star
    39. Sailor Moon:: the original, Super S, Crystal, and more
    40. Tokyo Mew Mew
    41. Shugo Chara
    42. Pretear
    43. The Third: The Girl With the Blue Eye
    44. One Piece
    45. Black Cat
    46. Spiral
    47. Trigun
    48. Outlaw Star
    49. Cowboy Bebop
    50. Case Closed
    51. Chiko heiress of the phantom thief
    52. Big O
    53. G Gundam
    54. Zoids Chaotic Century
    55. Android Kikaider
    56. School Rumble
    57. tenchi muyo
    58. Vandread
    59. Code Geass :mad:
    60. Blue Gender :mad:
    61. Jyu Oh Sei :mad:
    62. Samurai 7
    63. tsubasa reservoir chronicle
    64. DN Angel
    65. Pokemon
    66. Digimon
    67. medabots
    68. Flint the time detective
    69. Ponyo
    70. The Secret World of Arrietty
    71. The Cat Returns
    72. The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
    73. And I count the Daft Punk music videos to the album "Discovery" too :p
    74. galaxy express 999
    75. Cyborg 009
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  4. Noragami
    Black Bullet
    Tokyo Ghoul
    Tokyo Ghoul Root A
    The Devil is a Part Timer
    Blue Exorcist

(They're all 12 episodes)
  5. Not sure if this has been suggested yet, but Naruto is an awesome anime. I absolutely love Naruto. It has a lot of episodes so it would keep you busy for quite some time. Look into it. :)
  6. hellsing ultimate
    black butler
    dragon ball z
    angel beats
    deadman wonderland
  7. Lol, I forgot about Bunny Drop (Usagi Drop).. Its a story about this family mourning the loss of a patriarch and at the funeral, a young girl appears claiming to be the patriarchs daughter. She ends up in the care of the grandson.. I have the manga somewhere in my collection but haven't read it yet.. Same with the live-action movie sitting on my J-Drama shelf in my dvd collection.. xD

And the Daft Punk movie that you speak of is called Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem. Here is the movie in its entirety.. :)
    mercenaries2009 and Kytula like this.
  8. So after thinking about it some more, I thought of some other series that would be interesting.

Gokusen - A Yakuza princess has dreams of becoming a school teacher, and while her grandfather approves of her career choice, others in the family want her to succeed her grandfather as the only heir to the head of the family. She must keep her family a secret though in public as she finds a job as a teacher in an all-boys high school. This series spawned an anime, a manga, a live-action movie and 3 live-action seasons.

Kashimashi - An alien crash-lands on earth smashing a human boy by accident, in accordance to his species laws, he reveals himself to Earth and lets them know that he has injured the human but has made amends by repairing him only by accident turned the boy into a girl and the process cannot be reversed, and asks that Earth accepts his apoligies and mistakes and accepts this boy turned girl back into their cultures.. By the way, did I say that it is a love story..? :p

Kamen Rider W - One of the best Kamen Rider series that I have seen where the Kamen Rider is 2 different people at the same time. I may just be biased on this series though because I have a crush on Philip.. <3
    ShelLuser and mercenaries2009 like this.
  9. Oh..MY... O.O You are the best ever!!! I can not explain how happy this made me!! Thank you so very much for sharing this! lol watching it now ^__^
  10. I kinda like girly animes. They are usually pretty cool.
    Duuuude... Code Lyoko! I've watched that one. It's a french anime right? I loved that anime!!! And Digimon... Ah... Good times on my youth... I used to watch it when I was just a little shrimp. And and... Medabots!!! Oh My... I'm getting old! Thanks for the nostalgic list!
    technoLova, ObscureGolem and Kytula like this.
  11. Tokyo Ghoul must be good since lots of people recommended it for me... I'll start watching it when I get home tomorrow! :D

Yeah Naruto was suggested, although it's not much my style... I preffer the manga though. ;)

Interesting... I look it up on the internet for more info. THanks again! :)

Wait... Daft Punk has a movie???:eek: Wow... I'll be sure to check it out. I love Daft Punk! ;)
  12. I personally don't watch anime but since I am a fan of the Halo series (so hyped for Halo 5: Guardians, lol), I know that there is a collection of 7 short anime films called Halo Legends. I don't know much about it since I literally just searched it up.
  13. Oh, I've watched that one already. I'm kind of a tiny bit fan of Halo too. :D
  14. Yup it is French, but I watched the English version

I liked the 2nd to the last season of Digimon best :p

Ah ^^ the Golden age of Anime right here
  15. Ok... To begin with... WHERE DID YOU GOT THAT GORGEOUS PICTURE?????:eek: And now... Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.... Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude... I'm vomiting rainbows right now...
    Kytula, will you marry me?:oops:

Digimon... I loved digimon...
    And Code Lyoko... Darn... I was too young to understand anything... But it was sooooo cool

JUST because of that picture... I'm gonna extend the ruppee bonus to 250 ruppees...:D
  16. Wait, we're getting paid for this? O>O
  17. There are so many animes in that picture, I cannot even begin to name them all, I see Dragonball, Shin-Chan, One Piece, Naruto, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Digimon, Zatch Bell, Doraemon, Beyblade, Bomberman, Cardcaptors, Sailor Moon, Saint Seiya, Spirited Away, Totoro, GTO, Ghost in the Shell, Astro Boy, Mega Man, Sonic, Ranma 1/2, Tokyo Mew Mew, Yu Yu Hakasho, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Fushigi Yugi, Sgt. Frog, Gundam Wing, Evangelion... And that is only like the half I can name off the top of my head.. xD
    Kytula and mercenaries2009 like this.
  18. Yes, you are. Have you read what I wrote at the beginning of this thread? I'll give rupees to everyone who posted in this thread. Though, I'll only be able to do that when I get back home... Tomorrow... Cuz I'm in a trip at my hometown.

Did your mind exploded too?
    Dude Shin-Chan was so dumb Haha :D. I loved it when I was a kid... Specially when he did the Booty Dance haha :D.
    Good times on my childhood...
    technoLova and ObscureGolem like this.
  19. Lol I am obsessed with pokemon anime :3 just to good to resist
  20. Dude I love pokémon too, I just don't have time to watch it... Too many episodes. Although, when I was a kid, I used to watch it with my sister... We were both fans... She of course was the fanatic one. She still got the 90's merchandise!
    technoLova likes this.