Share Your Must Watch ANIME List

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BenCannoli, Oct 19, 2015.

?

Do you like/enjoy Animes?

Yes. 26 vote(s) 60.5%
No. 5 vote(s) 11.6%
Not sure/No opinion/Neither like or dislike. 3 vote(s) 7.0%
Potato. 9 vote(s) 20.9%
  1. Lol :D I'm glad it made you happy!
    My sis was obsessed with code lyoko too :p

Also no need for rupees ^_^ thanks for the offer though. Just like sharing animes!

and sorry my husband is a little on the jealous side lol :p
    But here is a very accurate gif that I think represents people like us perfectly, to help cover over the sting lol :p
    https://i.imgur.com/jNHUvRh.gifv

*note: sorry for all the emots I can't seem to type with out them..:oops:
  2. Haha no worries... I actually have a girlfriend so you can tell your husband to not kill me... I bet if she's jealous too :D.
    And YES that picture represent us perfectly!
    ==============
    Oh about the rupees. I'm really sorry people, I'll start giving your rupees soon. My grandmother got involved in a serious car accident and I had no time to join EMC. I got some time now so I'll start giving those bootyful rupees. Sorry for keep y'all waiting.
    technoLova and ObscureGolem like this.
  3. Alright, I've paid the rupees to everyone (I think:confused:). If someone hasn't received their rupees please PM me. ;)

THE RUPEE BONUS IS STILL GOING ON FOR FUTURE POSTS!!!

Thank you everyone for sharing your lists! Please, keep sharing more animes. It's mostly appreciated! :D
  4. I just saw someone's comment about Spirited Away and Mononoke Hime. If you're into Ghibli I must recommend you my personal favorite, Kiki's Delivery Service (Majo no Takyubin I think).

It's not that I don't like Spirited Away, it's really good, but I don't think that its characters are that relatable. What kind of little girl goes through all that and doesn't freak out even a little bit?

In Kiki's Delivery Service the opposite happens: the main character is the one with all the magical and supernatural powers, but even then she's still not in control of the situation. She has to go through everything a normal person has plus a lot of other things, like moving away from home at such a young age and dealing with her own powers. This makes her emotions and the friendships she makes all the more realistic.

Well, that got way bigger than I expected...
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  5. God eater. Just started watching it and it is amazing.
  6. Funny, I had started watching it not long ago. I had to stop cuz something came up... I think I should keep watching it though...

Awesome! You know I`ve heard of that Kiki`s Delivery Service before... Strange... Anyways, I`ll definetely check `em out! Thanks!
  7. Fairy tale (not sure if said yet)
  8. Yeah, I heard a lot of good stuff about that one. Even one of my closest friends recommended that one for me.