Share your desktop wallpaper

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Justiceinacan, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Excuse the horrible mess of desktop icons. And also how the images are massive.

Wallpaper #1:

Wallpaper #2:
    Sgt_Pepper4, 607 and nfell2009 like this.
  2. #featured
  3. Somebody else was also featured and makes me look like a creep.

First person to notice gets a rupee.
    nfell2009 and 607 like this.
  4. My work one is below. My home one cycles through about 200+ of our wedding photos.
    DrMadFate, 607, Sgt_Pepper4 and 3 others like this.
  5. Here is the one I use for my desktop. My tablet and laptop have different ones.

Kytula likes this.

6. A visible light image of M31, or as it is more commonly known, the Andromeda Galaxy, our nearest neighbor and my favorite object to look at throgh my 130mm telescope.
  7. lol those files on your desktop - was literally the first thing I noticed, as I was zoomed in on my phone :p

---

I'll post my one soon - but I first need to clean up the mess that is my desktop (way too many icons not yet sorted since I reformatted my hard disk).
    SoulPunisher and 607 like this.
  8. You mean spoon_source and spoon2_source? (And also spoon and spoon 2?)
  9. Yes. :p
    SoulPunisher and 607 like this.
  10. Witcher 3 concept art. Wide enough for two monitors :D

Honestly if you are ever struggling to find wallpapers just google [name of game] concept art. It is always huge so it should be at least 1080*1920 and if you are lucky it will be wide enough for a larger monitor.
  11. This is all your fault.
  12. I've had this one for a long time and just never changed it, since my old laptop
    Justiceinacan likes this.
  13. I am so very sorry that this had to happen D:
    Duflet likes this.
  14. Well.. Uhmm.. This goes along with my crazy cat obsession.. As most of you know I suffer with something called "Crazy Cat Lady Syndrome.." >.>

Jelle68, 607, Justiceinacan and 3 others like this.
  15. I've always been fascinated by astronomy so here we go...
    607, Justiceinacan and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.
  16. I got to remember to come back later to this.