[SERVICE] We-Sell-It

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Sefl, Oct 22, 2016.

?

What do you think of this service

Yay 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Nay 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Undecided 4 vote(s) 66.7%
  1. ***DISCLAIMERS***
    By partaking in this service you are entrusting myself SFFL44 in the holding of your items.
    THIS IS NOT A STORAGE BANK. YOU ARE PAYING FOR THE SALES OF THE ITEMS NOT THE STORAGE OF THE ITEMS
    YOU MAY GET BACK YOUR ITEMS AT ANYTIME.
    ***DISCLAIMERS***
    To use this service simply PM SFFL44 on Forums or In Game.
    We-Sell-It is a new business I've decided to give a shot cause myself have always wished there was a service like this out there. Basically how this works is you entrust me with the care of your items and I will sell them for you at a minimum price that you set yourself. This can be any items that you have laying around in a minimum form of 9 stacks (Unless its an expensive item such as a Promo/Nether Star/Beacon... etc. then they can be sold in any quantity) The only catch to this is that I will take 2% of the final sales. The way I'll be selling this is simply by either selling to a mall for more or equal to your minimum asking price or selling to people by taking orders for items in stock that I will have from people selling through me. So just because your asking 20r per obsidian doesn't mean that's what your're going to get you will get whatever I'm able to sell it for as quickly as I can sell it for you. If an item doesn't sell for more then 30 days I will contact you and ask you to either lower the asking price or ask you to take back your items. You CAN change your asking price anytime you want simply PM me on forums or in game.
    Jelle68, EquableHook and TomvanWijnen like this.