[Service] Rainbow Swirl

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by SteamingFire, Apr 30, 2021 at 10:33 PM.

1. Rainbow Swirl
    is now open!

Enjoy 8 colors of the rainbow while staying at this luxurious hotel for only 10k/year!
    There are 3 floors in each color, making for a total of 24 floors.
    Colors include red, orange, yellow, lime, light blue, blue, purple, and magenta.
    smp4 /v +rainbow, /v +swirl, /v +rs

The hotel includes a public honey farm, an ice cream shop, and a pet spa! There are also teleports to other smp4 reses for amenities and shops such as enchanting tables, utilities, villager trading, wool shearing, fishing, anvils, and jaqque's hamburgers! If you want to add your own res to these teleports, contact SteamingFire!

If you want to rent a room at Rainbow Swirl, contact SteamingFire or comment below!

Rooms:

Red 3: Open
    Red 2: Open
    Red 1: Fiery_Shirt_Fury
    - Rent expires: 2 May 2022; yes to contest
    Orange 3: FloshPlosh
    - Paid for 1 year
    Orange 2: Open
    Orange 1: Open
    Yellow 3: Open
    Yellow 2: Open
    Yellow 1: CrackpotCreator
    - Rent expires: 2 May 2022; maybe to contest
    Lime 3: YellowWasTaken and fighter_Ethan
    - Rent expires: 3 May 2022; ask later for contest
    Lime 2: Open
    Lime 1: Ultipig
    -Rent expires: 2 May 2022; maybe to contest
    Light Blue 3: LeGravity38
    - Rent expires: 3 May 2023; yes to contest
    Light Blue 2: DrasLeona247
    - Rent expires: 1 May 2023; yes to contest
    Light Blue 1: RGBisPower
    - Rent expires: 30 April 2023
    Blue 3: DiamondGamerGurl
    - Rent expires: 30 April 2022; pet: bee "blaze"; yes to contest
    Blue 2: TECtock
    - Rent expires: 4 May 2022; maybe to contest
    Blue 1: GingarPup
    - Rent expires: 1 May 2022; no to contest
    Purple 3: jaqque
    - Paid for 3 years
    Purple 2: Xisk
    - Paid for 1 year
    Purple 1: Azor_Axestrike
    - Rent expires: 1 May 2022; yes to contest
    Magenta 3: KAROLkarol12
    - Rent expires: 30 April 2022; yes to contest
    Magenta 2: Open
    Magenta 1: Open

Rules:

1. I will notify you 1 month in advance about your annual rent.
    2. If you miss your annual deadline, you will have 1 more month to pay it. After that, you get the boot and your items go to the item pick-up room.
    3. If you do not pick up your items from the item pick-up room after 6 months, they will no longer be kept for you.
    4. You cannot break the floor, walls, or ceiling. However, I provide free window installations and up to 9 stacks of matching colored glass. Please contact me if you want to install windows. Do NOT install them yourself please! For each wall block that is missing, misplaced, not in the original pattern, or placed outside of the original walls, you will be charged 100r.
    5. No refunds. Once you pay for a room, it is your room for however many years you paid for. You may choose to leave early but you will not be refunded.
    6. No griefing, no stealing, no harassing other residents, and no inappropriate builds. Any of these will result in a warning or a ban from the hotel res and you will not get any of your items in your room back.
    7. You may have floormates and split rent, but as you will share admin perms within the same subzone, it is your responsibility to pick floormates that you trust.
    8. If you are banned from EMC, you will be kicked out of your hotel room without getting your items back.
    9. If you want to place water or lava, there must be at least one block below it so that it does not drip into the resident's room below you. Exception includes those who have a double-layered floor, i.e. the bottom/first room of every color.
    10. Only one room per person.
    11. You are allowed to move rooms, but each move costs 100r that will double with each additional move. This is not refundable. You are also responsible for moving your items.
    12. Rooms are first-come, first-served.
    13. I will reserve your room without payment for one month. If you do not update me after one month, your reservation will be nullified.
    14. Do not add, change, or delete tags or locs in your subzone. You may change the subzone tpset, but it cannot be inside a trap. Keep in mind that the teleport pad and entrance from the elevator use the loc.
    15. One pet allowed per resident. For some reason, even with +admin, you are unable to spawn pets yourself, so you'll have to ask me to do it.
    16. If I quit, no one has to pay rent. But if I come back and your rent has expired, you will have 3 more months after I return to pay your rent. In this case, your new yearly payment deadline will change to the end of those 3 months, even if you pay earlier (yay, free days!). If your rent did not expire yet, you will get 3 free months added to your rent deadline.
    17. You may only build within your walls, not outside of them. You may not expand your walls, despite how your cube subzone does give you perms to do so.
    18. You may not break or modify the water elevator or the glass bridges leading to it. You must keep the elevator tp signs in place.
    19. If you have roommates and one or more roommate doesn't pay rent, your rent may go up to cover the missing portion of the room's rent if the non-payer gets kicked out.

Note: SteamingFire may come into your room unannounced. Also, since there are public teleport pads to every room, others may also enter unannounced.
    Note: This hotel took me 11 days to build :D 4 days of preparation and planning, 7 days of placing blocks :D
  2. A pet spa has been added :D
    DrasLeona247 likes this.
  3. Are cows considered pets? Even if they are really well behaved?
  4. Any friendly/neutral animal that you can contain and control is considered a pet >_>
  5. Amazing hotel! I rate it 120 out of 10.
  6. Looks pretty sweet. I got a floor. :)
  7. The rooms are filling up! More than half of the rooms are full or reserved! Come join us as a resident in Rainbow Swirl :D