[SERVICE] Legend's HD Graphics

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by THE_LEGEND4, May 29, 2013.

?

Do you like these signatures?

Yes! 64 vote(s) 87.7%
No! 1 vote(s) 1.4%
Yes! But I like my signature better! 8 vote(s) 11.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is that the Ovo's Rustic Texture Pack? ^^^
  2. dont forget about mine pls :cool:
  3. Like I said, I am not experienced with GIF signatures. It will take me a long time to make your one - probably a month or two.
    sonicol1 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  4. Well damn
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  5. okay good luck :D
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  6. Do you do texture packs?
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  7. Do I make texture packs?
  8. Yes. For the service.
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  9. Sorry, not just yet. I can use a texture pack for a signature if you're interested?
  10. No I don't need a signature yet. If you ever do start making texture packs then tell me.
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  11. Alright! :)
  12. Could you PM me when my signature is finished?
  13. Yep, this isn't directly aimed at you; but please be patient whilst waiting for your signature/graphic, I also have a life outside EMC which is really busy at the moment. :)
  14. Have you tryed to do wat I asked? :D

Because if you make me one your looking at getting somewhere from 2k-10k in rupees
  15. Not to be rude in any way; but have you been reading my other posts? I have told you that I am not experienced with GIFs, but I am working on it and you must be patient. It will take a long time...
  16. THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  17. Ok, yours is ready, once payment is received, I will PM you the signature.

If you want to change/modify your signature, I will be able to do it for free once I've posted the final product. After one month, it would cost you 100+ rupees for a change.

Also, after you requested this order, I made some extra details/prices (Like me supplying a background). These won't apple to you as I made these changes after you made your order. :)
  18. Are these still going? If you have time, maybe I could order one? I really like them - and serioulsy mine is utter crap :p
    Also If you can, how much are thy?
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  19. Yes, this service is still going, and I'm not planning to stop in the future. Prices are in the OP too :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.