[SERVICE] Legend's HD Graphics

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by THE_LEGEND4, May 29, 2013.

?

Do you like these signatures?

Yes! 64 vote(s) 87.7%
No! 1 vote(s) 1.4%
Yes! But I like my signature better! 8 vote(s) 11.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. right-click the image itself, not the quoted image and it should work. :)

2. https://i.imgur.com/QujGStn.png

I hope this works :)
  3. Alright Legend, I've been watching this thread and thinking about what I want for a while now. I want the theme for the signiture to revolve around the whole Iron Man / Stark Tower thing. There is a whole album of pictures of STARK Tower HERE for you to use. The third image with the big STARK letters is my favorite shot. So maybe you could try to have my skin standing in front of that veiw of the tower, possibly even doing some editing magic to make it look like I'm flying? For the text, I really liked the font you used for my avatar, so it would be awesome if could have a big "cddm95ace" centered at the top with a smaller "Iron Man" beneath that, and then have "STARK Tower - 14859" somewhere. And then finally, if you could make it slightly shorter so its more the same size as my current signature, that would be amazing. I'll pay whatever for this, thanks in advance :) (I know this was pretty long, but feel free to use creative license and experiment with what you think might be cool)
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  4. Alrighty! Do you know the dimensions of your current signature? Otherwise, that's fine! :)
    sonicol1 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  5. THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  6. Well, the size of your signature looks about right, so go with whatever that is XD
  7. How about a moving signature

Like faithcaster's
  8. Now that I would love to see.
  9. If yea then make my skin with 2 creepers comeing from left side and 2 creepers comeing from right side, then all of them blow up and I do with them and it says stormboy231 in light green

Let me change my profile picture so you could see my skin

Ps-my skin is made like a dead knight so I don't think you could see my arms and legs :p
  10. Wait, Faithcaster has a moving signature?
  11. Thanks so much Legend :D
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  12. Will he used to, it was him pushing a button and a ender dragon come carding his name
  13. You're welcome. Glad you like it. :)

Like I said to Qwerty, I'm not too confident with GIF signatures, I might be experimenting with them soon, not just yet.
  14. Will can you start soon :p

When you do tell me and get me what I want then I will get you the green staff :D
  15. Sorry, I didn't understand that last part :p
  16. What I want is the signature and you want the green staff

FYI-green staff=money=rupees
  17. green staff? that sounds funny, green stuff makes more sense to me tbh. but thats just me :p
  18. So you want me to make you a GIF signature?
  19. Yea like I said befor...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.