[Service] Infinite Villager Service... Resurrected

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Mannertink, Jan 21, 2015.

1. I've been crunched for time the last week or so. Got lots of schoolwork I have to do, that's going to take priority over this service. Because I have quite a few orders to finish, I'm not going to be taking orders next week (week of Monday, 2/9/2014) and after that I'm going on vacation for a week.

So. Finishing orders and not taking any more until week of Monday, February 23 I THINK. That might change based on how long it takes to finish orders. Paper villagers might be a possibility, but I probably won't be taking orders for Exp/Glowstone until at least the 23rd. Also, there might be a slight price increase for Glowstone and Exp simply because they suck so much, take so long and require so many emeralds. Burned at least a SC of emeralds on orders of those so far.
  2. Paper done, working on glowstone.
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  3. Set up at 18302.
  4. Done, find me ingame, I have a sidenote to tell you directly.
  5. Edit: Services no longer needed
  6. Do you do wool?
  7. id like both a glowstone and an xp bottles villager when you get some time
    boozle628 likes this.
  8. I do not, sorry.
    I'll try to get around to it this weekend.
  9. Can I order a paper to emeralds villager? I'll set up the room at 17033, SMP8 and pay when ready.
    bemvino87 likes this.
  10. Editted. Want the Deluxe Version 2 weeks.
  11. I'll take one paper on 3715 on smp2 contact sgttank207 or sgtsgirl for flags and payment
  12. Done, finally. Sorry about the flag confusion.
  13. Thanks. I was very confused about all that :D
  14. Is this service still available and what is the current turn around time for glowstone and xp?
  15. It varies greatly. Though if you only order one to start, I can say with reasonable certainty that it can be done by today or tomorrow, provided I'm not suddenly swamped with homework.
  16. I would then like to order an infinite glowstone villager. I will set up flags for you at /v 2525 villagers. Thank you.
  17. I would like Infinite Glowstone Villager at /v 2505.
  18. Assuming these villagers will still be infinite in 1.8., could I get an infinite xp villager and an infinite glowstone villager?
  19. By the way, 1.8 on EMC is coming out soon. :)
    karatekick2001 likes this.
  20. ;) i think we all have seen the notices. Aikar said about 2 weeks if memory serves. Ah Well still worth the $$ even if it works for 2 weeks.

Edit: