[Service] Infinite Villager Service... Resurrected

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Mannertink, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Seeing that there is one spot left on your 5-orders-list...
    I too, wish to use your services.

Res 12494 SMP6

Do i need to provide anything (apart from the moneys)? Chest, items, spot for the villager, you name it...

EDIT: Also, do I pay now or when you are done?
  2. I think I need use as well, but maybe eggify has replaced that. Might be good just to be sure :)
    No need to provide anything besides payment. Payment when I finish is fine.

After these two orders, I'm not taking any more this week. But they reset tomorrow, so if anyone wants to order one, ya just have to wait a day :)
  3. Done. Currently at 28 paper, it will go down as it is traded more.
  4. Jobs reset has happened! Taking 5 orders this week.
  5. Paid and thank you for the service!
  6. All done! Wasn't quite sure where you wanted it to go, so I put it in the middle of everything... Sorry for the inconvenience, left you some gold blocks. If you want to move it, stick it in a minecart.
    littlegamer04 likes this.
  7. I have paid!
    Thank you, quite a fast delivery ... love this service ;D
  8. Can you do this for xp villagers as well? I would take 2 if you do. I just don't have the time.
  9. Do you other villager other than paper?
  10. I'll see about adding more. Paper is by far the least complicated to do, so other villagers (particularly XP/Glowstone) will be more expensive. Should be able to get those priced and your orders started by today.
    littlegamer04 likes this.
  11. I can provide all the necessary items for the xp villager, if it will help with the price
  12. I was wanting enchanted book villager and I would supply materials

13. Not all infinite villagers will work in 1.8. And a villager that is infinite in 1.8 does not need to be infinite in 1.7. It just needs to have a single paper trade in 1.7, and it will gain another one in 1.8.
  14. Enchanted book trades always change, even when an enchanted book is the last trade. Silk, flame, and infinity are the only good infinite book trades you can get
    bemvino87 likes this.
  15. Sorry, been crunched for time and forgot about adding EXP/Glowstone villagers. Gonna offer them for 50k, will update OP shortly. We can discuss discounts with you providing materials if you PM me.
  16. I'm not sure I understand. What exactly is an infinite villager?
  17. A villager always trades the his last trade item forever. Every villager has an infinite trade, aka his last one. The hard part is getting a DESIRED last trade.... That is an infinite villager
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  18. still, they're pretty pricey. :confused:
  19. That is because it can be quite an item-intensive program to create one (i suppose) and bemvino also needs to have some profit :)
    markethan13 likes this.
  20. To put this in perspective:
    Cost of an infinite villager: 40k
    Potential profit of just one DC of emeralds (easily achievable within 3 hours): 80-90k
    With a little effort, it pays for itself incredibly quickly. The price covers the cost of materials as well as the cost of my time and expertise and makes sure that the emerald economy is not entirely ruined by people producing huge quantities of emeralds willy-nilly.