[Service] Infinite Villager Service... Resurrected

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Mannertink, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Thanks for the clear explanation. Better start saving up. ;)
  2. how long would it take for you to set up one infinite villager?
  3. Not that long, could be done today.
  4. I plan on ordering a service though I'm not quite sure which one I should get. If you'd please answer some questions it'd make the decision 10 times easier.

- Come 1.8, will villagers break? Or will they not be able to be created?
    - Are you certain the "Deluxe Rental" will be able to give me a DC of emeralds?
    - How long would this take?
  5. Villagers created before 1.8 will not break, but you will not be able to create them anymore.

If you use it enough... However, right now all deluxe rentals I have are being rented out. I can set up another but it will take a bit.

I think I've done it in around 3 hours of constant trading. It's definitely, 100% possible within a week.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  6. I would like one paper villager for my res # 19490. There is a little building with a trading booth inside you will see (its the only thing on the res.)
    bemvino87 likes this.
  7. Care to provide an example of an infinite villager that won't work in 1.8? Because in my extensive experience, they don't break.
  8. Please define break in this context. Every villager I have tried with has lost its infinity trait in 1.8. It keeps all of its trades and even gains more, but it will not stay infinite. However, you can usually get a second paper trade on any villager that currently has one. Therefore, you can make current villagers with a paper trade infinite-ish in 1.8.
  9. If you can still trade paper and receive emeralds, it ain't broke. The fact that they gain more trades rather than losing their old ones and gaining the new trades means that they still work and are possibly even better than the current infinite villagers. They will work in a slightly different way, but should still work just fine.
  10. Were you still wanting to make me an xp villager? I pm'd you about it as requested:)
  11. Not true. Both of these trades do not automatically renew each other. It is a random chance wether it will be renewed each time, so you will often have to use other trades before re-opening the paper trade. So "it ain't broke" is a bid of an exaggeration. :p
  12. I guess either way, wouldn't you be better off spending the money on an infinite villager and stocking up on a DC or 2 of emerald blocks before we all have to cross that bridge? To me it seems like its a no-brain decision. The only way you wouldn't get your money's worth would be if we updated to 1.8 before you got one DC of emeralds. And believe me, it can DEFINATELY be done in less than 4 hours :D
    boozle628 likes this.
  13. I'll take another Paper to Emerald villager, and also an Emerald to Glowstone one. Same res as before, 8712 on SMP4.
    bemvino87 likes this.
  14. How much to rent a paper villager?
    bemvino87 likes this.
  15. Everything is in the OP. 10,000r a week for unlimited use.

Finishing up a few orders from last week, been kinda busy, but I'm working on it :D
  16. Can I please order an exp villager?

For smp3 I don't remember the res number off by heart but will edit this post when I get it.
    bemvino87 likes this.
  17. Basically it's my second res on smp3
  18. Can I rent the deluxe villager thing? Thanks.
  19. May i order a paper villager? I sent you a pm, But then i saw this. On 5069 (My utopia res) I would like it on. As i see your reply, I will give you the flags :D