[Service] HourGlass Hotel

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by SteamingFire, May 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi - I would like to reserve Room K4. I will send payment of 1000r to you, when room availability has been confirmed.

I am online lots during the day and most evenings. Thanks! :)
  2. Business taken care of up to date.
    MistyLou likes this.
  3. I love this hotel much! Friendly service to free food but I don't overbuy, and a lot of rooms, a nice design hotel and a secret room that I can't say anything about!
  4. Well if you mean the rave, it'll be made public in a forum as soon as it's completed =P
    MistyLou likes this.
  5. yay!
  6. Bump

I gotta say that the list of vacant rooms right now looks like the cut-out of my hotel xD
  7. Bump.

The most popular floors, A and M are fully filled, but the 2nd most popular floors, B and L still have 1 room each available!
    This message is especially for anyone who does not live in smp8 but wants a storage-room decorated by their own hands to their own taste :3
  8. Room M5 has opened up :3
  9. Room A5 has opened up :3
  10. Reserved rooms have been un-reserved due to excessively long wait times.
  11. I would like to reserve room A5... Later I will be on and can take a look at it with you if your available
  12. Okay. My time is the same as /time, EST. i'll probably be online at 4
  13. Ok, sounds good. I probably cannot come on untill 6 or so
  14. Oh, I missed you by 15 minutes. Okay then, I'll get on at 6.
    AbstractToast9 likes this.
  15. I'm online but it seems you haven't been online for an hour...
  16. ATTENTION ALL CURRENT RESIDENTS WITHIN MY HOTEL:
    I NEED TO LEAVE EMC DUE TO MY SOPHOMORE YEAR OF PRE-PHARMACY COLLEGE STARTING.
    PLEASE CLEAR OUT YOUR ROOMS.
    PLEASE CONTACT ME IF WE'RE BOTH ONLINE FOR RES PERMISSIONS TO TAKE EVERYTHING DOWN IN YOUR ROOM.
    IF YOU DO NOT TAKE EVERYTHING BY THE TIME I LEAVE, I WILL /MAIL YOU EVERYTHING INSIDE YOUR ROOM, SO DON'T WORRY. BUT I'D RATHER YOU TAKE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN YOURSELF.
    SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.