[Service] Gray Morals

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by SteamingFire, May 25, 2021.

1. Back to main thread:
    https://empireminecraft.com/threads/service-sf-hotels.84520/
    ----

I have decided to do something a little different.
    Disclaimer: I will be roleplaying when I "serve" residents in this hotel, so try not to take me too seriously.

Gray Morals
    is open!
    No picture. You'll understand why once you visit.
    smp2 /v +gray

What is this?
    Another SF Hotel.
    But... what is this?
    Well, chaos. And grayness.
    Now, please read the rules. Or don't.
    It's your fault if you're uninformed.

1. It's supposed to be up to two rooms per person, 1 above ground, 1 below ground, but a little bribery can go very far...
    2. Most of my hotels have a 1-pet-per-person rule, but it's not like I'll count.
    3. You can edit whatever you can edit. Hey, I said whatever you can edit. That doesn't mean that you can edit everything. You get what you paid for. What did you pay for? I don't know--read the signs!
    4. The sizes on the signs show the editable size. That does not mean that the entire thing can be edited.
    5. You can't add locs or tags, but you can change your subzone tpset and subzone message into whatever you want. Go crazy. I didn't say spam, but hey...
    6. No refunds after you move into your room. Sorry, I spent it already.
    7. Rooms are first-come, first-served, and I do unpaid reservations for a month, but if you're gonna make me wait, I might make you wait, too.
    8. EMC rules say no stealing, no griefing, no harassing other residents, and no inappropriate builds. But blasting music isn't harassment, it's self-care. And if you're given perms, then it isn't really griefing or stealing, is it?
    9. Yeah, you can have roommates. You gotta deal with your roommates yourself.
    10. If you're banned from EMC, you get da boot from the hotel, too. I don't expect you to come back, so why the heck should I keep your room for you?
    11. You can move rooms. I don't care. Just move your own stuff yourself. If you leave it behind for too long, I'll take it.
    12. You're an alt? Great. Why are you telling me?
    13. If you break any rules... well, I'll deal with you. How will I deal with you? However I feel like it at the moment.

Rooms:
    All rooms are different sizes and costs. What are their sizes and costs? Visit the freaking res and see for yourself. There's signs. I ain't repeating them here.
    Oh, you're wondering about the underground prison cells? Those are for people who try to bribe me at least 1k. The throne cell is for someone who tries to bribe me at least 30k. Bribery gets you jailed.

Blue Ice: Open
    Perfect for people who love freezing their buttocks off.
    Packed Ice: Open
    Perfect for people who love freezing but can't handle true ice. Losers.
    Snow:
    Want an igloo? What, igloos are made of ice? Well, too bad.
    Fish Tank:
    You're a fish now. Hope you can swim.
    Smoke:
    Extra large, extra lasting cigarettes just for you.
    Magma: Open
    Gotta get that foot exfoliation. Here's some extra deep exfoliation for you.
    Lava: Open
    You get a pet strider. Got a warped fungus on a stick?
    Netherrack: Open
    I hope you like fire. And catching on fire.
    Black:
    Embrace the darkness.
    Cobble:
    For beginners who can't understand how to make stone.
    Cell A:
    Cell B: Open
    Cell C: Open
    Cell D: Open
    Cell E: Open
    Cell F:
    Cell G: Open
    Cell H:
    Cell I: Open
    Cell Throne:
  2. Snowball me please!
    SteamingFire likes this.
  3. I'm thinking of tearing down this hotel to make a Waffle Tower (name pending) hotel instead.

Breaking out of character for a moment, of course if I go through with this, I will refund everyone, warn everyone, and make sure that all personal items are returned. And maybe you'll get to take some pieces of the hotel with you. And most importantly, every resident of Gray Morals has to agree to this change. None of you will gain anything; you will only receive back what you put in, and you will lose access to what was supposed to be a permanent hotel room. So, if even one resident disagrees, this plan will not go through.
  4. lets keep the jail cell sub reses, i say go for it above ground