[SERVICE] Erektus GFX | Google Chrome Themes, Free Signatures & Logos

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Erektus, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Uploaded my first gaming logo.
  2. I want one for my own personal auction I do on EMC Forums. PMing you now :D
  3. Currently Working on: tuqueque's order.
    Next Up: HelloKittyRo's order.
  4. I want I signature with me Standing with bubbles around me with my favorite sayings pm please
  5. And MM please and I would like to help you with these services. And is mine done?
  6. I would like a logo saying f_Builder_s auctions. Then various items around a double chest :D
  7. I'd like to notify you all that my business with graphics has expanded outside of EMC, to a couple other sites and I already have a lot of orders coming in from those, as well as Empire Minecraft.
    DubChef likes this.
  8. Bump!

Starting this up again.
  9. Could you do a signature for me?
  10. Start a convo with the details.
  11. I'd like to order a Signature and Profil picture, both involving creepers and a diamond armoured Steve plz
  12. Start a convo with Erektus please
  13. K shy guy.... I I'll but why?
  14. NOTICE

You can still place orders but I will not start working on this service full-time until October, if you are in an extreme need of a logo or signature I will create yours now for 2,500 rupees.
    Galantisizer likes this.
  15. I am in real need and...I still haven't gotten mine. Paying now for both, so that is 5K, and bumping the convo now.
  16. Should I bump my most recent conversation if I pay?
  17. Yes.
    Galantisizer likes this.
  18. I need my graphic, but i can wait till Oct.
  19. I would like a signature but how do you add it to your signature?
    XxIamWe3nubxX likes this.