[SERVICE] EREKTUS GFX - Free Signatures, Logos, Backgrounds

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Erektus, May 1, 2016.

1. YouTube picture or banner?
  2. Hey i was in single player and took a screen shot of my world and i added my name to it but its not stretched out like the ones u made, if you could use the image and stretch it that would be sick, U can even add Ur name at the bottom if u wanted to :p (Just do it at the left bottom please).
  3. Profile pic
  4. All orders will be completed tomorrow
  5. Yay I am at school now so bye
  6. Erektus did my sig.
    Lil_Spartan_Cat likes this.
  7. OriginalScuf likes this.
  8. What do you want? (Signature, Logo, etc.): Signature

What do you want it to look like? (AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE): Cakes everywhere, lots of pink, blue and purple, stars and my profile pic somewhere. Emphasize the pink and cake :p Also my username in big bold lettering.
  9. What do you want: Signature

What do you want it to look like: Needs My name in silver and iron ingots/blocks, and the smp and res number ( they are in my current signature ) and could you try ( you dont have to ) make the ingots or blocks move?

Thanks!
  10. Working on orders now.
  11. Took my own spin on it, hope you like it!
    Lil_Spartan_Cat likes this.
  12. I would like a signature plz :3

I would like the backround to be trees like a forest
    I would like my name ( Lil_Spartan_Cat ) in the middle of it
    I would like it to say Empire MineCraft in the top right or left corner
    And if u can, add a kitty somewhere :3
    Also if u can, add the words YouTube Somewhere on it XD
  13. Just tried to put the banner on my YT page and it says its too small. I already clicked "open image in new tab" and tried that too.
  14. It has to be added to a full sized YouTube banner template like ShyGuy's.
    I can do that if you want.
  15. That would be great.
  16. What do you want? (Signature, Logo, etc.)
    Signature

What do you want it to look like? (AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE)
    Get ready, this will be surprising.
    • "StoneSky" in nice gray letters with a slightly darker great outline on each letter (similar to how the meme font is white with a black outline) in a nice simple font like Verdana or something. (StoneSky, StoneSky) Yeah, go with Verdana.
    • In front of the text, me doing this pose (except using my skin w/o the hat layer)
    • Don't ask about the picture, it is the closest I could find.
    • On both sides of the StoneSky text, I would like SmoothStoneSlab and DoubleStoneSlab's heads to be stacks up. Only those 2 heads.
  17. Had to ask... What the?...
    StoneSky likes this.
  18. Just don't.