[SERVICE] EREKTUS GFX - Free Signatures, Logos, Backgrounds

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Erektus, May 1, 2016.

1. If you can get someone to do the model of your skin and heads then I can do it.
  2. LtCaptainMe likes this.
  3. Not to be a pain ik your busy with everyone elses but did u happen to see my request???
    Erektus likes this.
  4. Just be patience, he/she does it in order, I might be next.. or someone else
    Erektus likes this.
  5. I am being patience I was just asking if he/she got my request.
    Erektus and IronDoesPvp like this.
  6. Um. Could you possibly add the hat layer to my face? If it doesn't have it it doesn't look like sans
    Erektus likes this.
  7. Both of your orders are to be done tomorrow, I have studying to do tonight for a big test tomorrow. Sorry for the delay :(
    Sorry, the way I obtained the face didn't show the hat layer. I'll fix it tomorrow. :)
    Lil_Spartan_Cat and IronDoesPvp like this.
  8. Pretty good. If you can get rid of that purple and put that in the name that will be fine as well :)
  9. So you want the purple and green swapped?
  10. Yes xD
  11. Squee! Thank you a bjillion times!!!
  12. am I aloud to just say surprise me? (In all aspects?)
  13. With what? A sig, profile pic?
  14. signature i guess
  15. May I have a profile picture that is has something close to this
    (made in paint no judging :p)
    but the center is blue fire, and place where it is darker blue, make a fairly dark blue(maybe ocean/shiny/dunno) and the black a metallic gray(darker so like a gunmetal) and the background, whatever color will look nice. In the iris, curved around the top could you make the words in gold Keliris(caps whatever font you want). This sounds complicated to me but I hope you understand lol.
  16. Can you split up pictures for signature buttons?