[SERVICE] Eclipsys' Master Building Services 2.0

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Eclipsys, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Haha, no. I came to you about 4 months ago and asked if you'd be interested in a building job, soo...
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  2. woah quick replies :D eclipsys how many projects are you working on and how much would it cost to get you to go three minutes out into the wild and do a build?
  3. I can't find the conversation of you asking me for a project?

I got 2 projects open at this time. One is huge, one is smaller

Start a conversation with me.
  4. I asked you in-game on Utopia.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  5. Eclipsys likes this.
  6. When asked in-game I always tell people to start a conversation on the forums, because I'm prone to forget when I'm busy.
  7. The service was closed and the thread was inactive. I saw him online and asked him if it was still open because I was in need of a builder.
  8. My service has been closed for a long time. University is a time consuming matter. When people sent me PMs I always answered them. Telling them that I might be able to help later on.
  9. I'm going to politely ask you to stop causing this type of drama with me on the forums. It's annoying and immature. Especially for others. So please, stop, or I will get staff involved.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  10. *Coughs*

EDIT: *Coughs twice due to the below post*
    Gawadrolt and Penguinub like this.
  11. I wasn't carrying on an argument, I gave you a polite warning.