[SERVICE] Eclipsys' Master Building Services 2.0

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Eclipsys, Jun 14, 2013.

1. ^^^ Bump because I can :p.
  2. Alright, on topic. Eclipsys, it's been about a year. If you need help with some current builds I'd be more than happy to offer my services. :)
  3. Im working on and off for him... If someone can link me to how to download schematica on Mac that'd be great.
    Eclipsys and I are both in school which makes it hard to work.
  4. If I need any help I'll let you know, thanks for the offer :D!

And Jacob is right, Uni starts on monday :l I'll be too busy
  5. I'm still trying friend
  6. You know, im bad at building malls now im half-way though then find out bout this?
    Thats a shame :/
  7. It's closed.
  8. Temporarily :)
  9. Any idea how long this will be closed?
  10. I got pumped up for nothing...
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  11. Sorry mate :/
  12. The last post was almost year ago... Are you aware of this?
    Gawadrolt and Penguinub like this.
  13. I understand that Dragon. :I And if it was almost a year ago, doesn't that give it a chance to re-open soon? Yah. Think about that.
  14. Think about what..? The fact that the thread hasn't been touched in a year? Think about everyday that this thread wasn't bumped or updated. Yah.
    If you want to carry on this argument, PM me.
    Gawadrolt and Penguinub like this.
  15. Once everyone knew about my service they contacted me directly via private conversation. Hence this thread never got 'bumped'.

Anyway. If any of you have a project/build you need done and you want to hire me, dont hesitate to send me a personal message on the forums :p

~Ecli
    jacob5089, Seanawesome14 and mba2012 like this.
  16. lol. I will be contacting you soon eclipsys.
  17. I'm somewhat active. If I had some filling to do I could probably help a little bit on the side. Not as much as I used to, but should still be able to make some dents.
  18. I would love if you tried to look at my thread Promo Builder I am looking for a builder for quite a while now well hope to see you build it in the future
  19. Are you questioning my skills? Or are you speculating nobody hired me in the time that this thread was inactive because I'm an incapable builder?