[SERVICE] Eclipsys' Master Building Services 2.0

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Eclipsys, Jun 14, 2013.

1. UPDATE:
    I've added a new purchasable package! The SMP Tower pack!
    100,000 rupees for a tower. (Please read the info)
  2. I woould like to have a medium size mall on 724, (I am taking over for ksuperjack-my son) I am tearing it down the old one now, so there will be supplies. Yes, I will be able to give you perms that you'll need,.
  3. Thats a second new pack added!!!

The SMP Excavation pack :D!
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  4. im to poor to use your service but one day I will be the richest emc player and use all of your services.
  5. You should probably correct the part where you tell them to add Olac_C to the conversation, it should be Olaf_C :)

EDIT: What happened to Faithcaster? Kicked him in a ditch? :p
  6. Probably cause vacation
  7. Oh :p
  8. Both Olaf and Faithcaster left because of their mega malls and the restocking and/or building of it.
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  9. Will there ever be job positions open?
  10. I'm looking for one at this very moment, but keep in mind, It is ALOT I require from my Employee's. Olaf & Faithcaster both left after barely 2 weeks in the service. I need fast and hard workers who can fill stuff. I will pay 5000r per finished project and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx will also have a higher rank then any new employee.
  11. I'd be willing to work for you part-time for a lesser pay of course. Let me know :p
  12. Im game.
    PM me :)
  13. Ugh... now I need to choose between this and building my tower myself...
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  14. UPDATE:
    Jeremy_Gutspears garden is nearly done! Same goes for Epicweow4's fortress.

After these 2 gnyctk will be the next to be finished.

Alyattayla and Jayshane are currently being taken care off by my pink employee xI_LIKE_A_PIGx

o0_Jetfire_0o will be finished after all that!

And ofcourse the 2 long term quadres projects: Faithcaster and Dudelol523
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. I have about 1/2 of a mega mall done on 17008 at smp8, what would be the price to finish it? ( all i need are the floors and teleports)
  16. Hey adondrabkin,

I'm quite busy with my current customers, they were delayed due to my surgery, and I already got new customers lining up.

I've stopped accepting filling assignments, as they take up lot's of time and are hard to give a price estimate for.

Maybe you could try asking AlexChance :)
    mba2012 and THE_LEGEND4 like this.
  17. Surgery?! D:
  18. Info to be found on the link on my profile =p
    mba2012 likes this.
  19. Jeremy_Gutspears garden has been finished!

SMP 1 /v 1049