[Service] Custom Tree Builder!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by ExoGamez, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Hey! Do the vanilla minecraft trees look boring to you? Do you want to 'Spruce' up your base? (Pun intended) Then get a custom tree! Hand-made by myself, these new and improved trees can bring together any build. Each tree costs 10k to make and you can supply your own wood, or use oak wood from my own farm for only 60r a stack! (I only have oak wood so any other wood will cost extra, depending on usage) Here are some great examples!

To order a tree, just reply to this post or shoot me a pm! I will reply as fast as I can!

Edit: I can make larger scale trees than this but there'll be a surcharge for the extra time taken to make as bigger tree are exponentially more difficult to make look natural then these smaller one. Also, if you have any special requests, just ask! I'm always open to new ideas! :D
  2. That are some quite good-looking trees :)

~ Someone who made real life money making minecraft custom trees for a proffesional buildteam.
    Skiddylicense04 and 607 like this.
  3. I thought they looked quite nice and was afraid Jelle might think otherwise, so I am glad to see he does agree! :)
    Jelle68 likes this.
  4. Bumparoo 😁
  5. Do you do any larger scale trees by chance? Something similar to number and number 2?
  6. Nice trees, id like to buy one, but ive got a special order if you mind.

Pm me!
  7. Nice trees and I think this is a fantastic business idea. I am interested in a few if you could pm me.
    HazardousCode likes this.