Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Also, people that crash, wich java version are the running ? I don't have crashes or lag. only screen movement get a bit less smooth with to many mobs around. that's why my sheep farm is capped at 160 sheeps. above that it's still 100fps but someway not smooth.
  2. guys.... i think... i just think... it was a joke...
    L3A8 likes this.
  3. On SMP9 Waste NE the water has gone crazy on the Outpost
  4. Just checked it out. Doesn't seem like too big of a deal. Because the spawn is high up, the water just runs a little farther than the rest. :)
  5. 6:14PM EMC time: SMP8's TPS has been under 15.00 for more than 20 minutes.

EDIT: It has been fixed! :)

EDIT: SMP8's TPS is now below 13.00.

EDIT: It has been fixed.
  6. Sorry I don't have screenshots but Here is my scoop.

I am on my claimed residents trying to set a /res message leave [Message]
    It continues to set as /res message enter [message]
    I know I typed it in right because it is commanding over "/res message leave [res] (Message)" when there is no message.

It is really affecting my supportership status of actually setting a res message.
  7. It will be fixed with the next bug fix update. sorry about the inconvenience.
    Tuqueque and ConductorConduit like this.
  8. It's scheduled to go out with the auto update in roughly 3 hours.
  9. Sorry for being rude about as well. When I suffer lack of sleep, I tend to slip more shall we say colorful language when I speak. Anyways, thank you both chickeneer and aikar for bug fixes!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. I have this really really annoying thing, when I build a build and mine a block sometimes I keep on mining and I am not even pressing the bottun down and this is happening more and more and I know it's not my computer it's the server but it always happens on smp1.
  11. I know you said its not your computer but that sounds like its your computer... Internet connection, java, drivers. I don't think that has anything to do with the servers, I could be wrong though.

Even hardware. If your mouse button is sticking or you have a mousepad that needs to be cleaned. I have to turn my mouse pad off or it interferes with my using my computer drastically. Also if it is getting progressively worse that would lead me to believe that it is a hardware issue. Usually when it comes to software it is broken or it isn't. Rarely do things slowly degenerate in this manner.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  12. That means stop eating doritos when you play COD2
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  13. :cool:

My advise, never eat when you work on computer. ;)
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  14. Umm.. ya, there is a bug with the server. /res message enter, it has a problem. It's, like, when you try to do a font, or a fancy words or something, it doesn't work. I already PMED you about this and you've done nothing, please respone as soon as possible, this is a mager update that needs to be fixed.
  15. The info pop-up for the second chest shows the wrong instructions. It says "Right click to redeem" at the bottom while in fact we need to press shift-click to redeem the promo.

With thanks to a friend of mine:

Gawadrolt likes this.
  16. Experiencing severe network problems currently (I'm in central Europe):
    lag, time-outs and net-burps

Internet connection is ok otherwise (accessing other web pages)

There is around 25% packet loss to/from play.emc.gs and SMP servers

EDIT: It's all good again!
  17. Utopia server is experiencing major lag issues, form USA and form Eurpoe. 800ms is normal! Please look into that, mining is impossible!
  18. All servers are undergoing a bit of lag at the moment and I'm sure Staff are working to resolve it as fast as possible. :)
    SEPTHEKID and Patr1cV like this.
  19. Its very recent that it happened. I seem to be stuck in a perpetual ender pearl teleportation loop. Closed the application and will log back in in a second
  20. Seems i found the correct place to report issues :)