Server Problems, Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by chickeneer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. I got back to Utopia....
  2. I get the error when im in wilderness that i cannot be on 2 servers at the same time. but am only busy on one. somrthing is screwed.
  3. The problem should be resolved now.
    Tuqueque and AmusedStew like this.
  4. Is there some progress in the investigation why it every evening low tps feast ? it's now again around 6
  5. I don't know if this was already stated, but the [ACCESS] signs won't work on the 1.8 doors.
  6. It's been mentioned, keep forgetting. Adding to my list now
    Tuqueque likes this.
  7. Hoppers, it's all due to Hoppers. I'll update us to 1.8.6 soon which will help
    luckycordel, VoxelRay and jkjkjk182 like this.
  8. when might endertopia be fixed
  9. I do believe almost every end farm is broken. I do not believe Endertopia will be fixed.
    luckycordel likes this.
  10. Well, it is fixed in the sense that the endermen are contained with 1 health. I have no idea why they are spawning at the slow, slow rate though.
    Tuqueque and cadgamer101 like this.
  11. I was told by Aikar in sense that it was because of vanilla code and all 1.7 areas ruined... but I just made a new end farm in 1.8 generated area and it still has low rates (20- spawns in the span of a minute?....)
  12. Natural spawns for all hostile mobs seem to be very, very slow. My dark room mob system had fantastic rates pre 1.8, but now they are just pitiful. It also has nothing to do with mob AI, as my system use pressure plates and pistons.
  13. I noticed but it can be a feeling that blocks that get dropped by mining not always get picked up by your avatar.
    It seems to respond slower since 1.8
    tuqueque likes this.
  14. If you have a wall like this

xxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x

And you place in the cornfrom down and then going up stairs on the wall. the also regulairy get placed behind you also.
    Where i have placed the O , W is the orginal stair.

xWxxxxx
    x
    O
    x
  15. can we get rid of rabbits
    my research proves that 75% of people on empire minecraft said that when ever they get near a rabbit or look at them there minecraft crashes and we would like to get rid of them and just sell there drops in the empire store
  16. and also 1 person i remember asking was SUMSUM07
  17. Not sure what you mean. I have 3 accts running all from the same pc, all in a plains biome within 5 blocks of rabbits continuously. I have not had a single problem with crashes, bugs, or glitches.
  18. I've never had any lag or crashes caused by rabbits either.
  19. Setting the bad methodology aside, a couple things.

1) If mobs are causing you to lag that severely, then it's universally applied among creepers, zombies, ghasts, everything. To rectify that problem, you'll need to upgrade your RAM and/or your processor, which would essentially mean a new computer if the latter is needed.

2) The Empire store is intended to be a server-wide cap on prices, hence why they seem insane on the surface. To move rabbit drops into the Empire Store not only establishes a monopoly - eliminating a market in turn - but also defeats the purpose of the Empire Shop to start with.
    L3A8 and PenguinDJ like this.
  20. As I said in the thread you posted, we won't remove rabbits but there are plenty of people who want to help you. Please post the crash logs you get and I will be happy to assist you and debug the problem. As for lag, it is something we all have to live with. Plenty of optimizations are already in place on the server to help but sometimes a person's computer just can't handle the game. If that is your problem, I am glad to help you there also.
    PenguinDJ and chickeneer like this.