Server Problems? Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by JackBiggin, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How would i solve that?
  2. Great im on now :D
  3. is smp4 down right now i cant connect to it
  4. im on now must have been for a few
  5. Its realy not safe to play on EMC. just mid wasteland , like the last days more happen "connection lost" and impossible to login. and time is ticking to find a shelter. The whole server dissapeared from the planet right now.
  6. cant connect again :/
  7. Its back here for now, but now i cannot login because its night. Need to wait until sun is up and hope i can login.
  8. Someone needs to sort this out soon because at this rate no-one will be able to get anything done
  9. We have Ping Aikar in Staff Irc about the problem and going from there.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. And its gone again, next time when i can login i better go make a shelter and forget EMC for today.
  11. Been kicked another time 3 minutes before i am supposed to hold an event so i have decided to cancel it :/
  12. Well, its the last days many times that you move 60 blocks forward, get disconnected and then your back where you where before you moved 60 blocks.
  13. Protip: posting things such as "WAH", or talking about what you are doing while the server down on the thread designed to report problems DOES NOT speed up how long it takes for the server to be fixed. :D
    growl3r, Devartete, Uber_Corq and 3 others like this.
  14. Guys... I think we all know that the server is having trouble. Periodic updates are helpful, constant updates are not. Chances are that Aikar will only check this thread maybe a few times while working on getting the problem sorted out. If it is a problem with the server host, then there is little he can do about it because it is a ping pong match of messages between him and the host. At this point, I feel like this thread is just getting spammy.
    Devartete and Dwight5273 like this.
  15. +By now, Aikar will be fully aware of the problems, and is doing what he can.
    Whilst he's at work (right now), he might not get the chance to do so.
    Dwight5273 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  16. What Jack said. We know about the problem and in the process of getting ahold of Aikar and then Server Host to find out whats going on. Telling us every time you Dc and we already know about isn't helping us at all.
  17. Aikar has also already stated that he has been trying to conact the host and has got a response and they are looking into the issue, aswell has found one issue with the network config and isues with the DNS. Just be patient as it will take a bit to fix since he works elsewhere.

(Tip)

Just go play another game for a while and when you get back the issue should be fixed,
  18. But how will my addiction be satisfied? (JK I know you guys are working hard, I can only hope EMC gets fixed soon. :))
  19. It's been a while... I love EMC, and Aikar's awesome, but I like to be honest.
    On that note, is there any kind of update on progress? Or what the actual issue with the host is? Sometimes ignorance makes us (me) antsy, and maybe we can start a riot to speed things up.

I'll meet you all at CloudFlare HQ in 20.
  20. is EMC broken?:(:( i have tried about 50 times and always says timed out, and i did check my internet, it is not it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.