Server Problems? Post Here!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by JackBiggin, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nope, same here!
  2. I cannot connect either! Jeez!
    Andrewmoose likes this.
  3. Yes.
  4. not the only one
  5. I literally just bought a spooky egg from /shop and then was instantly disconnected and I can't get any of the EMC servers to load. No signs of any other issues otherwise.
  6. Hopefully this host problem will get fixed soon
  7. *cries* Not connecting again :(
  8. Cmon this host needs to step their game up. Over the summer it was fine.
  9. I've got to say. I really like your server rules and setup, but it's almost unplayable given how many connectivity issues there are.

If it isn't cleaned up soon, I'll go ahead and move on to a different server. I suspect you are losing a lot of potential customers because of your bad server hosting company.
  10. I wouldnt leave because of the connection issues as the community is the best thing on the server and I wouldnt want to leave it no matter how many beggars and annoying people there are.

I wouldnt say that about the server on the threads you will get a lot of hate for that btw.
  11. Although I'm sure they appreciate having you're opinion, this was a rather rude and unthoughtful way of expressing it. The EMC staff works very hard to bring us an enjoyable experience, and a few mistakes should be all but unexpected.
    dresden72 and Andrewmoose like this.
  12. nope.
  13. I can't either. I don't think anyone can.
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  14. Just wanted to ask if theres maintance.
    kicked out at night. offcorse in the wilderness. lucky on safe place. but cannot connect anymore.
  15. I can't connect.
  16. This is usually not the case. I guess you have not experienced the true EMC.
  17. The recent problems are unprecedented. EMC really isn't this buggy normally, I have every confidence that things will recover to their normal no downtime very soon.
    ChrisFlareon likes this.
  18. I disagree, I wouldn't say this was that rude, and it didn't have to be pointed out as rude. He was just stating the consequences, and even though the staff know of the consequences, his mentioning of them is actually kind of good to raise awareness.
    Even if these are just a few mistakes though, that's understandable. But the mistakes have been constant lately, knocking two hundred people off of a server right now, and a few days ago the same for hours on end.

It's harder to understand a newer player's view of the whole ordeal, but we're a bit more patient because we're more loyal to the server. But after all, a new player is impacted by first impressions the most.
    kyukyu99 likes this.
  19. i wish I could connect its still says "pinging"

Well time to listen to the epic title screen music while I wait or play Majora's Mask on my Wii :cool:
  20. I cant wait to connect on again, I want to finish my new project. Ah well. To Saints Row 4 I go
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.