Server Full?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by ajmyers34, Dec 30, 2014.

1. If you want to make Sugarcane farms cause less server lag. You could design it in such a way that it does not all activate at once. Maybe in fourths? Or something similar. That would help, And reducing how often the pistons run as well.
    cadgamer101 and finch_rocks_1 like this.
  2. how about a Senior Staff service where you go around deleting lag-causing reses lol
  3. and on that note, someones sugarcane farm bugged out, causing all of the pistons to spam rapid fire.... That single handedly brought the server to its knees, but thankfully we have enough tools I was able to debug exact location and find that.

Ensure stuff like that cant happen, and as chicken said, split it up into parts, and ensure it only runs when you are ACTUALLY there.
    607 likes this.
  4. Turning mine off, FOR THE EMPIRE!
  5. I don't use any Redstone farms only mob farms in the wild. I try to have as less lag as I can. I don't want to even have Redstone near my reses. Lol
  6. Can you say whether a full Hopper is worse than an empty one?
  7. This has happened to me since 1st january. But it is a sign of emc growing :D
  8. No, it's not. It's a sign of already registered users being able to play and keeping chunks that were previously inactive loaded up and working. The cap, while it's in place, will likely stop new players from joining and prevent EMC from growing. This isn't too big of a problem as long as the cap is only temporary.
    607 likes this.
  9. "Every night, zombies invade their homes, attack their loved ones, and turn more of their neighbors into undead. For just rupees a day, you can help provide food and shelter to these poor villagers..."
    penfoldex, 607, just_five_fun and 4 others like this.
  10. Can't remember if this was ever implemented... But aren't new players able to join full servers anyway?
  11. Ahh geez Gloria. Cut it with tha commercial will ya?
    archie.gif