server.exe / server123.exe DO NOT DOWNLOAD/RUN

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just want everyone here to know that Macs can get viruses. You just don't hear of them because no one has written a virus for a mac yet.
    SpaceShuttleFan likes this.
  2. yes they have
    http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/...ter-virus-indicates-mac-users-no-longer-safe/

No OS is 100% safe, but with increasing popularity, the more viruses are written for it.

Mac is still alot safer than windows, as overall has better design and security, but not full proof.
  3. I didn't know all that but I knew when you open a .exe file it'll just open textedit with alot of random things :S lol
    nfell2009 likes this.
  4. Mac also has the luxury of not having to be universally compatible with all software. Since most of their software is in house, since third party developers actually want to make money, they dont have as many options for people to exploit. Microsoft owns the market for a reason, so of course more people take shots at the software.
  5. I was out at a pet store getting frozen bloodworm for my Axolotls while all of this was happening :p People, go to the store and buy a lucozade/energy drink and some chocolate, and watch this thread with your beady eyes.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  6. When I read your first post, I was like " HOLY GUACOMOLE!!" Then I read this post I was like "Wooohoo! Lets go get a bad of doritos and celebrate!"
  7. i am on a macbook is there a way i can check and also i just got a new harddrive so i dont think i have it i just got a 500 G hard rive
  8. That's really small for a mac.
  9. I have a 250 GB hard drive and I haven't filled it up yet... :rolleyes:
    gypsyluke77 likes this.
  10. i got mac too :)
    TheEpic5 and gypsyluke77 like this.
  11. what you mean
  12. BTW: Its back.
  13. 250 GB hard drive?
    Dang you havent filled it up yet.
    I have a 1 teribite hard drive and I fill it up every day.
    I have to go through an hour of deleting stuff daily.
  14. Will my cray super computer be OK?

Lol jk but the issue is resolved now right?
  15. I use Google Chrome too :) but i have seen it 3 times...
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  16. Can I have the Cat Gif?
    I want it for the BF3 montage i'm making.
  17. I got like 320 gb and i'll probably never use it up... i got like 210 gb left right now lol
  18. Weird question but go ahead its copy and paste.

Also if your Linux or android or iOS or apple user your fine. Since .exe only runs on windows.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.