server.exe / server123.exe DO NOT DOWNLOAD/RUN

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hmm. I must have some kind of block set on the browser because I never saw this virus.
  2. An EXE will run on all devices. The only difference being only windows will understand what it's doing, Whereas a mac will be unable to control/monitor what it's doing.

Now, Can someone explain to me exactly what has happened? I don't quite understand.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  3. It will copy the image. Not the .gif
  4. Can you please verify this? Noone else has reported this yet...
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  5. :confused: I have a 2TB HDD on a 3 year old windows computer. It used to have 1TB but I upgraded it. Are you sure it's a mac? :p
  6. Everytime I reload this website McAfee keeps blocking connections.

Mcafee has never blocked connections from here before.
  7. McAfee's blacklisted the site now. You'll have to report it as safe to them and wait.
  8. My Linux machine kept asking me if I wanted to open with Wine ;)

Aikar, I haven't seen it again.
  9. How do people use so much space? I've only used 40GB of my 128GB SSD and I have a ton of games.
  10. McAfee has blacklisted EMC. Report it to them as safe and they'll review it.
  11. I haven't used my 2tb, I was close to using up 1tb with school-work though but then I deleted it and now i've only used up 62GB with sims, spore, Minecraft, Left 4 dead 2 and Team Fortress Classic and TF2 on it :p
  12. Wait will it infect android too?! Cause I'm using chrome for android
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  13. No. Only windows would be infected (Well, Linux with Wine too but would only damage your wine install... wouldnt do anything to Linux install lol)
  14. yes i am sure cause its says right here macbook :p
  15. How exactly do you use so much space? Unless you have about 3000 hours of music or something.
  16. My 6TB NAS (FreeNAS) is full to the brim with movies/music/shows. Raid 5. I'm afraid to expand it so I will likely just set up a whole new volume.
  17. That's alot of illegal downloads.
  18. exactly 499 G left originally i had 500 G
  19. Oh I see, So you only use a GB, My bad that's not much at all.
  20. Wow you guys never use your memory... I have 800gb and I have used almost all of it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.